Chapter 16: Drunk

----

Chapter 16: Drunk

Author's POV

A distinctive crimson glow can be seen outside...

Energetic music and vibrant scenery lures the populace....

Once there, you'll walk down a red carpet, where stylishly suited doormen watch over the velvet rope.

The walls are mostly black with the exception of an onyx-colour ceiling with clear gems dangling from above, refracting the various colour lights of the night. The chandelier at the back gives off a cerise glow and the dome over the middle of the dance floor... Various seating areas for groups partaking of bottle service lead toward the stage. A circular bench surrounds a small platform that is frequently occupied by dancing club goers...

Who would have thought that a 17 year old young woman is one of the crowds?

------

Kara instructed the taxi driver to drive her to a club, a wild club I suppose... and with her gorgeous and mesmerizing face; the guards let her in without a hesitation...

'yun, that's one of the advantages' she retorted

Para siyang batang paslit na iniwan ng kanyang mga kasama sa mall dahil di niya alam kung anong gagawin niya ditto but yeah she's smart enough to get herself in....

She just found herself on the counter....

"A glass of martini?" the bartender asks her, well, as a first timer, she barely knows how to deal with it, but she managed to give him a nod...

'ano ba yun?' she asked herself but then binalewala na lang niya, "just suit yourself Kara " bulong pa niya sa sarili... at palinga lingang pinagmasdan ang mga taong tila baliw na baliw sa saya at pag sayaw...

Napailing na lang siya, if only nandito ang bestfriend niya baka Masaya din siya, but no... wala na siyang bestfriend....

After several second the bartender (most-likely) execute an exhibition for her... amusingly she smiled.