chapter 2: meeting the band

She never heard him enter nor did she know him so she just glared at him. He just chuckled and walked over to her and made a teasing bow. ‘’the name is Ruki, you probably already know me but please do not fan girl squeal then faint’’ he moved back into a standing position and rolled his eyes in arrogance. She just laughed ‘’I don’t know you nor would I fan girl over someone THAT arrogant.’’. Ruki just snorted a bit and glared at her then his eyes glanced over to the piano as he smiled ‘’you know, you sing beautifully especially combined with that piano. May I ask who wrote that song?’’ Ayame got up and walked right in front of Ruki and glared at him ‘’I did.’’  He just chuckled at her reaction and smiled ‘’amazing, you should meet the rest of the band’’ he nodded at his own idea and grabbed her hand pulling her out of her room not even giving her time to react or think about it. He pulled her faster while running then stopped making her trip but she got caught by another guy. ‘’Ruki, could you PLEASE stop bringing girls to our room when we have practice?!’’ the guy moved Ayame up and managed a smile through his look of annoyance. ‘’I’m Reita’’ she looked up at Reita and started laughing ‘’WHAT IN HELL IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?!”.  Reita glared at her and looked away a little mad ‘’it’s a nose band, it makes me unique and stand out from the other bassists!’’. She giggled and petted his head ‘’sorry Reita-san I didn’t know and that’s actually pretty cool!’’  Retia’s frown turned into a smile as he hugged her tightly ‘’YOU’RE THE FIRST TO PUT IT LIKE THAT!’’.  She giggled a bit and out of nowhere Miyavi jumped in the room yelling ‘’OH MY GOD AYAME YOU GIGGLED!’’. Everyone turned their heads to him then a cute guy got up and hugged Miyavi while laughing ‘’still as crazy as always I see?’’ as he hugged back and replied ‘’you know it Kai!’’ The guy (that she figured was named Kai) then turned to her and bowed. ‘’as you might’ve noticed the name is Kai! And I see you’re friends with Miyavi-kun?’’ he giggled a bit and smiled then another guy got up and walked over to Ayame. ‘’now why don’t we introduce ourselves to the lady, shall we guys? I’m Uruha, nice to meet you.’’ . She then looked over to the chair in the corner where another guy with pink and black hair was sitting. He was just staring out of the window not even paying attention to what his crazy band members where doing or who in hell the girl in their room was. Ayame just kind of stood there staring at him with her thoughts starting to run wild. Then out of nowhere her thoughts got interrupted by Rukis big grin that appeared in front of her face. ‘’oh earth to Ayame!’’. She jumped up slightly then glared at him and yelled. ‘’WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! Jerk!’’ .  Uruha poked her cheek and chuckled. ‘’that’s Aoi. He’s been quite absent minded the last few days so don’t mind him’’. Her attention never left that corner of the room though she stopped staring and continued talking to the rest of the band. To her own surprise she felt quite good in company of others which was very rare for her to feel. Time went by and around diner time every started leaving except for Aoi. Now they were alone in the room then out of nowhere he got up and walked up to her, bowed then looked her right in the eye. ‘’hey ,I’m Aoi. Sorry about all of that they just don’t get that I don’t feel well in company the past few days’’. She smiled at him and bowed back ‘’I’m Ayame, and don’t worry I have the same with Miyavi-kun. He ALWAYS wants me to make friends’’ she rolled her eyes a bit. He just chuckled and left the room. She then sat down on the place where Aoi had been sitting and stared out of the window started to think then she blushed. ‘’you baka..’’ she rolled her eyes after catching herself thinking about Aoi alone. Miyavi came in, pulled her out of the room and took her out for diner and for the first time in years she smiled a real smile. Today had been wonderful to her.