chapter 9: yet another bet made with an uncertain outcome.

''its a tie!''

everyone in the stadium gasped and the announcer turned to the artists on stage. ''ladies and gentleman, its a tie between the badass Sith and the sweet Ayame!'' 
Ayames eyes grew wider and she started giggling, a feeling like this was strange. something she hadnt felt for awhile, something she used to define as..happiness. she looked over at Aoi and Reita and hugged them as tight as she could though this wouldnt last long. ''BUT ladies adn gentleman, there has never been a tie before! and there can only be one winner....are you thinking what im thinking audience?!''. it has to be true, great minds think alike because the crowd started chanting 'sing off' making Ayame come back to reality. she looked over at Sith and he glanced over at her the exact same moment. ''how about we make this more interesting? yes they'll have a sing off, BUT it will be a duet! they'll have 30 minutes to pick a song to cover together and then whoever YOU think is best will win!''

-20 minutes later-

Aoi sighed and looked at Sith with a death glare. he didnt really know why but he was getting jealous, they had been talking for 20 minutes now already and all the suggestions HE made were love duets. it was just a silly crush but eh he still didnt like it at all. he felt a pat on his shoulder and when he looked behind him Miyavi had a grin on his face. '' are you getting a bit jealous? the big bad cold Aoi?'' he grunted a bit and got up. he rolled his eyes and gently slapped Miyavi's shoulder before leaving the backstage area to go for a smoke.

in the meantime Ayame and Sith agreed, they were going to sing a vocaloid cover. they were going to mix up 'the servant of evil'  by Len Kagamine with 'the daughter of evil' by Rin Kagame making it fit perfectly and now they were just humming it together to make sure the timing fitted, luckily for them it wasnt hard to play for the band that had to support them. 
some people from the crew told them they had to get on the stage and they both got up and walked to the stage entrance while talking and laughing.
'' goodluck Ayame, though want to make a bet?'' Sith had a plan really, it was easy but this was the only way he could get it to happen. ''good luck to you too Sith, and sure though depends on what it is'' she smiled at him as they filled the last few minutes of waiting for the last performance. ''if i win, i get to take you on a date! and if you win....'' he got interupted by the announcer yelling their names, she just nodded agreeing to the bet even if it hadnt been completed yet and she hadnt really paid much attention.

//SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG, ive been busy and dealing with a lot. im actually typing this in class instead of working on my project

ANYWAYS thanks for the 100+ reads on this entire story c:
ill update more soon and sorry its so short, itll get better though! i promise.

please vote c: comment, follow?
seeya guys later thanks for reading ~ <3