chapter 6: ''AND HERE ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH JAPAN WE BRING YOU AYAME YOSHIDA!''

‘’AND HERE ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH JAPAN WE BRING YOU AYAME YOSHIDA!’’

The crowd clapped and started jumping when the intro of her opening song started playing. She walked on the stage with a pure white dress and her hair breaded and falling to the side of her head. She walked to the middle of the stage slowly as the music calmed down. With closed eyes she let the nerves fall of her shoulders, she opened her mouth and eyes and her voice filled the festival. All the excited hyper visitors calmed down and looked at the stage with amazement. Instead of doing a rock song like most of the other amateurs she had the guts to do a slow ballet. The audience was completely quiet as she also started dancing. Her eyes searched the crowd for her friends and she found them. Their jaws dropped…well everyone but one... she didn’t see Aoi anywhere. She kept her face straight but inside she somehow felt as if she could sink through the ground right there. Her focus started slacking and that made some of the notes sound hasted and almost out of tune. In the meantime somewhere behind the stage Aoi and that random woman where standing. Aoi was trying to get away but the girl just wouldn’t give up. It was like she kept trying to kiss him or get him to kiss her. At one point she even had him against the wall, he looked around to see if there was anyone that could help him but to his own surprise not one person was around! He tried thinking of a way out of this to get to the performance and got an idea. He slowly leaned in almost completely closing his eyes. He caught a glimpse of her losing her eyes and leaning in as well. In one swift movement he pushed her off of himself.

Back on the stage Ayame had managed to put aside the guy missing in the audience as she finished the first song. This was too important to have it get ruined by some stupid emotion she hated. She had already noticed Aois band members looking around a bit worried in search of their friend but she decided to fully let it go. As the lights got turned up completely she smiled and let all of her mind go blank as her voice filled the stadium.

‘’WHATS UP TOKYO?!’’

The crowd went wild and started yelling and screaming breaking its first so peaceful silence.

‘’ARE YOU GUYS READY TO ROCK?’’ The screams in the crowd went louder as louds of people started yelling ‘’HAI! (Yes)’’

‘’well then, first of all I want to thank all of you for coming to this wonderful festival! Thank you for giving us as amateurs the chance to stand on a stage like this and show what we’ve got! I also want to thank the entire back stage cast ‘cause they are doing an amazing job! Thanks to the other artists! And last but not least thanks to my friends that are here and made this possible for me.’’

The audience started clapping for everyone that had been named by this new surprise on stage then when the lights dimmed again they went wild.

Her yelling had turned into whispering in the microphone ‘’are you ready Tokyo? Are you guys ready to blow this roof off together with our power?’’ he crowd kept clapping through it all while screaming to show that they were ready.

‘’Tokyo?! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!’’ the lights went on again but so bright that everyone had to look away, the entire décor had chanced together with her outfit. She was now dressed in a black visual-kei dress that wasn’t too short with her hair loose and the stage set for some horror-ish theme. What the band didn’t know is the song she was going to do.

The crowd screamed louder than before, she was playing them perfectly making it seem as if the other artists where just to warm them up and she was the main act. The music started as the jaws of the guys dropped. The intro was from one of their songs and as they all said the tittle at the same time she whispered it as well ‘’suicide circus’’.

Back stage Aoi was breathing a bit heavy from what had just happened then turned around already hearing Ayame singing. He cursed a bit under his breath but before he could get to the entrance of the stadium to join the crowd a familiar voice came up from behind him ‘’it’s been a while hasn’t in. Shiroyama Yuu... .’’.