chapter 3: up comming team work between Aoi and Ayame..lets hope that works out.

She woke up with a headache, did her morning routine then wade her way to Miyavis room to get him to take buy her breakfast. She was broke besides that she just didn’t feel like going alone somehow today. To her own surprise she ended up eating breakfast with Miyavi, Reita, Uruha and Kai and she had fun. They talked about all kinds of things like how they thought it was to be in a band , how much they enjoyed being part of ‘’the gazette’’ , how they thought of some styles of music and what drew them to visual kei/Jrock. They headed back home and she didn’t even have time to think about bad or sad stuff anymore. Unbelievable how in less than two days her entire life had changed.

It was now noon as the band left for their rehearsal. Ayame didn’t feel like joining so she just stayed in her room while listening to Miyavis new song, he had written it but before recording it for the fans he wanted her to judge, like always and as always it was amazing. Then she got a phone call. The unknown voice on the other side of the line greeted her. ‘

‘’is this Ayame Yoshida?’’

‘’Yes, that’s me who is this?’’

‘’It’s Yukasan, from JRouge records. You’ve been selected from about 2000 female vocalists to perform on the amateur day of the rogue festival! Congratulations!’’

‘’Euhm...i don’t get it, I never even signed up’’

‘’well then maybe you have awesome friends because someone send us your cover on ‘’bluebird’’ by Ikimono Gakari and our boss loved it! May I ask if you are the one that played the guitar?’’

‘’Yes, yes I was. But okay then. Ill euhm...see what I can do. Are there any rules or guide lines or can you just cover or play whatever you want?’’

‘’It’s your show Yoshida-san!’’

The phone call ended and she just sat there staring at a random spot in her room then she glared at the ground and growled. ‘’Miyavi’’. She then stormed out of her room to Miyavis room only to find him talking to Aoi and Uruha. She didn’t care, she walked in front of him cutting off the conversation and yelled. ‘’WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING YOU URGH!’’ . All the guys looked at her with a surprised look on their face then Miyavi realized what this could be about and smiled ‘’well that cover was amazing and I know how you used to dream of being on stage so I thought this chance would be perfect!’’. She glared at him. ‘’I am NOT singing in front of thousands of people in front of people from a record company! I REFUSE! Hell what am I even suppose to sing?! What instruments am I suppose to play and what kind of instrumental cover will I make of at least 10 songs in less than two weeks?!’’ .  She kept glaring at Miyavi making him back away slightly only to bump into Ruki who hadn’t been paying attention to the yelling girl in the room.  Then Aoi got up and walked up to Ruki whispering something in his ear. Ruki just jumped up and nodded in excitement as he ran to Ayame. ‘’AYAME! AYAME! Why don’t we help you a little? It’s our week off anyways!’’ she just looked at him in disbelief ‘’you wouldn’t. Don’t waste your week off on my ill just cancel it. No worries’’.  Miyavi looked at her with a concerned glare ‘’but this is a once in a life time chance? Did you forget how badly you wanted something like this to happen?!’’. ‘’that was back then Miyavi, things have changed, I have changed’’ she replied while turning away only to bump her head into Aois chest as he grinned ‘’you just don’t have the guts to do it isn’t that right? Little girl?’’. She froze then glared at him with a death glare. ‘’what did you just say?’’. The rest backed away slightly since if glares and auras could kill they’d all be dead by now. ‘’you heard me Ayame, you don’t  have the guts to perform on that festival.’’. She turned around and stormed out of the room while yelling ‘’JUST YOU WAIT YOU AROGANT LITTLE BRAT!’’. Reita looked at him with a face full of shock ‘’how did ya know she wasn’t going to kill ya?!’’ Aoi just grinned and shook his head. ‘’because I knew she needed this little push to get started and be finished within two weeks Reita. It’s just that simple sometimes.’’