chapter 4: Love or Illusion.

She let herself fall on the bed and sighed loudly. Aoi walked in with a tray full of food and drinks for support. The others had decided since he had put her up to this he would be the one taking care of her. He smiled gently as he entered the room and sat next her on the bed. ‘’so how is it going?’’. She just groaned and shook her head showing him she couldn’t figure it out. He chuckled and poked her forehead ´´ want some help there then´´ she groaned more then got herself off the bed while nodding since she knew she wasn’t able to work this out on her own.  Aoi got up and got his guitar then looked at the music papers, sat down and closed his eyes then started playing his guitar. Ayame went completely silent caught by the music. Now she realized how talented he was and she couldn’t resist staring at his face. It seemed so perfect to her. She kept staring then the guitar stopped and she got pulled back into reality. ´´so what about that?’’.  She giggled a bit and nodded ‘’it’s amazing! But why did you think of that? I mean the original has F # even in guitar!’’. He grinned and looked up in fake arrogance ‘’that’s what ya do when you’re a genius’’. She laughed and pounced his shoulder ‘’yes indeed’’. She giggled again then sighed in relaxation.  She leaned against her piano and chuckled ‘’play it again’’. Aoi did as the girl commanded and kept playing making her relax more until she almost fell asleep. Aoi had to poke her cheek to make her go out of the trance she was in so he did. She jumped up then blushed and giggled shyly. He just smiled and petted her head then yawned himself ‘’maybe we should lay down for a bit Ayame. I’m tired and you don’t seem that awake either eh’’. She nodded and laid on the bed with Aoi following her. He fell asleep instantly and she just yawned and found herself snuggling up against the male on her bed and fell asleep. In his sleep Aoi had wrapped an arm around her and she had snuggled up more against him.

About an hour later Miyavi came in the room and found them fast asleep laying like that. He just smiled and took a picture of it as memory then grinned and jumped on the bed, making Ayame and Aoi jump op wide awake. Neither of them had known how intimate they had been sleeping and Miyavi wasn’t going to ruin what he thought he saw growing between them so he just petted their heads and smiled ‘’so how is it going guys?’’. Ayame giggled and nodded excited ‘’Aoi is a genius! He fixed my biggest problem in one of the songs in like less than 5 minutes!’’. That comment made Aoi blush slightly but only Miyavi had noticed and tried not to giggle or grin. Then Aoi laid back then and closed his eyes and sighed ‘’but we still got some work left Ayame ‘’. She sighed and nodded then started thinking and jumped up, ran to her piano and started playing something. Aoi sat back up and he and Miyavi just looked at her curious. She just smiled and closed her eyes letting her fingers do what they want and before she knew it she had an entire piano song nailed.  She stopped then started playing again and opened her mouth and started singing.

Is that what you want?

A party is that what you want?!

Then let the DJ play the music and let’s burn up the dance floor.

Tonight is ours, we will rock and roll.

‘’No more nice chick,

no, no, no more nice me

its bitch time.

NOW DANCE!’’

She sang some more and to the guys their surprise it actually completely fitted the piano music she played. She then finished and giggled ‘’that’s six in one week. I think I’m gonna make it!’’

((Fast forward))

With the help of Aoi and a bit of Miyavi and the rest of The GazettE she finished two days before the festival. Now all that was left was put the performance together then the outfit and she’d be finished…she had only one problem. She could only play piano and guitar…and not at the same time. Who was she gonna ask for help?!...