Prologue

Hi anyone that is reading this...so this is my first story so don't judge too much, if you can't tell I really love septiplier and not just septiplier, but Mark and Jack! They are my idols I love them soo much! Anyway yeah so I don't know when I will be uploading more not sure but uh yeah enjoy the story if I ever finish it.
This is the intro!
Characters:
You - Y/n (can be a boy or girl but I write this as a girl)
Jacksepticeye - Jack/Sean
Markiplier - Mark
Wiishu - Signe (Jacks girlfriend)
Sophie - Y/n's sister (random name)
Peter - Sophie's boyfriend (random name)

Story Intro:
Y/n is a 13 year old that came from Australia, due to your parents not wanting you to live with them Y/n had too move to LA with her 20 year old sister. But her sister doesn't want Y/n to stay with her due to her living with her boyfriend (let's call him Peter), Y/n gets to go to Disney world one day and with Y/ns luck she stumble upon her most favourite YouTubers ever! Markiplier and Jacksepticeye in a line to a ride! Some crazy things happen and she ends up being the happiest person alive after the worst thing that has happened.

Thanks for reading and I hope that I will start the story soon! So yeah! But for now... THANKYOU guys so much for reading and if you liked it PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high fives around *gives high fives* and i'll see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh bye!