{11}

Hi everyone that's not here! That sounded kinda mean... If anyone does end up reading this i'm sorry i'm sure you're a wonderful person! Wow I ramble a lot! Anyway i'm back probably half a year later to upload my last pre-written chapter and i'm going to try and get back to writing and finishing this book! I need to! Okay on with the chapter!

(Mark's PoV)
We arrived to Y/n's sister's house and she started getting out.

"I think you two should stay in here" She suggests.
"Oh ok, be careful!"
"Good luck" Jack and I incourge her. She gets out and open the door to see a girl looking around the same age as me.
"Mark?" Jack saids stopping me from looking.
"Yeah?"
"What if they reject her? She saids she doesn't have any other family here... Do we keep her? Are we allowed to keep her? Do we have to adopt her?" I cut him off.
"Jack calm down, I don't know what we will do, all I know is we can't leave her" I say seriously.
"Yeah, yeah we can do this" He chirps.
Soon after Jack got a text.
"Oh sh*t Mark... It's Signe" Jack sighed worryingly.
"What'd she say?" I question.
"Call me" He hovers over the call button before pressing it.

(Jack's PoV)
"Hey" She started.
"Hey" I replay.
"I just got off my plane, i'm calling a cab now" I put the phone down for a bit.
"Signe's plane has landed" I say to Mark.
"Oh ok, does she need to be picked up?" Mark offered.
"She's calling a cab" I answer.
"Alright" Mark added in.
I put the phone back up to my ear.
"So I would like it if you meet me at the hotel" Signe saids over the phone.
"Okay, see you then" I say.
And then it happened again.
"Love you" Signe saids.
I look over at Mark not knowing if he heard, he nods at me. I locked eyes with him.
"I love you too" I say not looking away from Mark hanging up on Signe.
It felt like I said it to Mark... Did I? He smiles a sweet smile and chuckled a bit.
"Who was that for?" He questions.
I deside to tease him and just smirk, before he could react we heard voices.
"Didn't leaving you at Disneyland tell you anything?" The voice growled.
"Why would you do this?" I hear Y/n.
"Should we help-" I ask Mark.

I didn't even get to finish my sentence, Mark was out of the car. I quickly get out to see Y/n crying and her sister about to shut the door.

"Hey! You can't just leave her, she's your sister!" Mark saids in an angry tone.
"Well i'm about too" She sneers.
"Fine! We will just get her stuff!" Mark snapped back walking up to the door and pushing her out of the way. I followed Mark glaring at Y/n's sister. We find Y/n's room and grab her bag.
"It doesn't look touched..." I exclaim.
"Weird" Mark mumbles. Mark gets her bag and walks out while I grab Y/n and walk her to the car.
"You're a horrible sister!" Mark snarled at her. She didn't respond as we drive off.
"Y/n, you ok? Did she hurt you?" I ask.
"No, only emotionally" Y/n saids scoffing at herself.
"Come on let's go home" Mark concluded.
It was quiet most of the ride home until Mark spoke up.
"What do we do?" He sighs.
"You guys can get rid of me if you want" Y/n said quietly.
"Why would we do that?" I say looking back at her. She looks away.
"I'm just a mistake, none of my family loves and wants to keep me and i'm causing so much trouble for you two" She tears up.
"Y/n! You are not a mistake! You are such a nice person and your family doesn't see that!" Mark saids smiling. "You definitely deserve better" He added in. I smile at him puting my hand of his shoulder, he smiled back.

~ Just a time skip ~

"Ok" Mark sighed shutting the car door.
"Oh i'm supposed to meet Signe" I started.
"Do you need my car? Here, have it. You don't need to pay for a cab." Mark saids politely.
"Really? Thanks Mark!" I hug Mark tightly and he hugs back.
I get in his car and pull up Signe's address and drive off waving at Y/n and Mark.

Let's see how this turns out...

Thankyou anyone that is willing to read this story! But for now... THANKYOU guys so much for reading and if you liked it PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high fives around *gives high fives* and i'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh bye!