{13}

Let's get right into it.

(Mark's PoV)
I can't help but think about Jack. Is he okay? Did they break up? Does he realise how much he loves her? I kept on having these thoughts for hours. Why isn't he back yet? I can't go get him, I have no idea where Signe's hotel is. Y/n broke me out of my thoughts.

"Mark, are you okay?" No.
"Uh yeah... So listen did Jack happen to tell you where Signe's hotel is?" I sound so paranoid... Hopefully she doesn't mind.
"Aww you're worried about him, cute! But no I don't know where her place is." I blushed at the thought of worrying about him but soon after bad thoughts began flooding through my head. Y/n noticed.
"Hey it's okay Mark, Jack's a tough... ish guy i'm sure he can take anything that happens. Plus, Signe wouldn't hurt him she obviously likes him a lot."
"Yeah... I guess."
"Do you need a hug?" She opened her arms allowing me to accept and embrace the hug.

It's funny cause she's quite small compared to me and i'm small. Now that I look at her, her long, brunette hair has been braided into two braids that fall onto her shoulders to her hips that go well with a black and white striped shirt with denim overalls with black converse. She's quite pretty for her age i'm surprised she isn't dating anyone.

"So how about we text Jack and ask if he's okay?" Y/n considered.
"Ok good idea!" So I grabbed my phone from my coffee table and scrolled to Jack's contact pressing on it.

His contract photo is a picture of us at Disneyland before we met y/n. He looks so cute holding up two peace signs with his tongue sticking out with a little wink... Damn I wish he was mine...

"Ahem... Are you gonna text him?" Y/n said a bit to impatiently. At least she cares about him too.
"Should I call him? I'm going to call him..." I press the green call button and put the phone against my ear.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Nothing.
"Oh, i'll try again..." Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring...

"Hello?" Is that a girl's voice? Signe...
"Oh hi Signe... Uh is Jack there?" Signe answered.
"Oh yeah he's here... And uh i'm sorry but he saids that he wants to go back to Ireland with me."
"What? He hasn't even been here for the time he paid for and he said nothing about leaving" This doesn't seem right... He never said anything about leaving...
"Well he's changed his mind, we are getting the next flight."
"What? Wait can I talk to him?"
"Umm he saids that he doesn't want to talk to you so..."
"No! Wait! Can you just get Jack? Please?"
"NO! Ahem I mean... We need to go now bye."
"Signe wait! Just let me talk to him!"
"Ugh..." She paused for a bit "Fine i'll get him" She left the phone on some object and started walking away somewhere.
She starts talking again, it's faint but I can still here her...
"Hey babe Mark wants to talk to you..."
"Tell him to stop talking to me" No... That's not Jack, that can't be Jack, is that his Irish accent?

A few seconds passed before I heard... Kissing sounds? No... Please Jack don't do this.... Wait, what's that sound? I heard a very quiet muffled sound.

"Shut. Up" What sounds like Signe in a harsh whisper.

Who is she talking to? Was that muffle Jack? Why is she sounding so harsh? I can't over think this but I need to act.

I screamed out.
"JACK?!" I then heard another muffled sound which was a bit louder.
"What are you doing?!" Y/n spoke up next to me.
"JACK? Answer please!" I listened carefully.
"You better shut up or i'll-" I overheard Signe mutter in an angry tone to someone.
"-You'll what?!" I challenged.
"No." Was the faintest sound and the last thing I heard before footsteps coming closer and closer...
Beep.
"No!" I threw my phone onto the sofa.
"Mark, what happened? Is Jack okay?!" Y/n tried helping me.
"She fricking hung up!" I slide down my wall and hug my legs with my head in my palms.
"Who did? Signe? What? Where was Jack?" Y/n was giving me a little side hug. "It's okay, it's okay."
"No it's not! I need to find Jack!"
"Mark, you don't know where he is and if you just go out and try to find him it won't work. You need to calm down and we'll figure this out, okay?"
"O-okay..." I turned around and hugged her again.
"Ssssh it's alright Mark, you're okay." She was surprisingly good at soothing me and managed to calm me down.
"Okay... I have an idea. Do you know Jack's phone password?" I nodded. "I need your phone to do this then..." I collected my phone from the sofa and gave it to her.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm going to hack into Jack's phone and find out where Signe's house is..."
"What?! You can hack?" She blushed a little.
"Yeah... Don't tell on me please."
"Why would I tell on you? Your my friend I would never" That made her smile brighten and spread across her face.
"T-thanks..." She continued doing something until she called out. "Yes!"
"What? What did you do?" She looked at me with a little smirk.

"Let's get your boyfriend back."

Yessssss I love leaving cliffhangers... Hehe. Anyway i'll we back soon with a very important chapter... I wonder why it's important, but for now... THANKYOU guys so much for reading and if you liked it PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high fives around *gives high fives* and i'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh bye!