{4}

Chapter 4!! Yay! I finally get too write in Jacks prospective! And theirs septiplier! WOOOOH! Enjoy!

(Jacks PoV) (SUPRISE!)
As I was hugging this girl when I see a handsome man with red hair walk up to us. Wait... Handsome? Did I just call Mark handsome!? I mean yeah i've had a crush on him as soon as I laid eyes apon him but, I have a girlfriend. Mark is just a friend... A really, really good friend.

"Hey Jack i'm back! And uh... Who's this?" He said letting out a little giggle.
"Hey ye arse! You can't just leave me alone in this massive place!" I said laughing.
"Oh yeah and this is uh... She didn't tell me..." She stopped hugging me to go and hug Mark.
"Oh my god! Hi Mark! I'm a big fan! Oh uh sorry i'm Y/n I love you both so much and I hope I don't look or sound weird..."
"No of course not!" Mark quickly said patting my back. "We are glad that we make you happy!" Mark said showing that million dollar smile.

He's such a kind guy... Am I really falling for my best friend? No I can't!
I quickly snapped out of my thought and asked Y/n where her family is.

"Oh long story... I come from Australia"
"Wow! Australia!"
"That's so far away!" Mark and I were acting like five year olds.
"Yeah in our family when we turn 13 we must move out to here, America." She finished.
"W-why??" I ask, that is such a horrible thing to do!
"I-I don't know..." I think she started tearing up, good job Jack! You made a 13 year old cry you douche...
"Oh i'm sorry I didn't mean too-"
"-No it's fine you didn't know." I looked at Mark worryingly and he looked just as worried.
"Hey uh... Are you here my yourself?" I hear Mark ask.
"No my sister is hear but she left with her boyfriend as soon as we got here."
"Oh..." I bluntly say.
"Hey how about you hang out with us for a while?"
"Oh my god! Really?!"
"Yeah!" I say cheerfully.
"You guys are literally the best! Thankyou!" She hugged us both pulling me really close to Mark, am I blushing? Come on Jack control yourself!
"Well lets GO!" Y/n chirps, she so cheerful and i'm so grateful that I can make people this happy.

We get on California Screamin' Mark first, then me in the middle and then Y/n last.
Thats when I remembered that i'm afraid of hights...

"Jack... Are you ok?" He sounds so soothing, it calmed me until we started moving, my grip tightens on the bars as I sit there shocked.
"Jack, Jack! Look at me." I slowly turn to see Marks beautiful brown eyes staring at me with a scared and worried look.
"Jack i'm so sorry I forgot that your afraid of hights-" I cut him off by grabing his hand.
"C-can I h-hold your h-hand?" I managed to stutter out.
"If it makes you happy then of course" He smiled at me, that gorgeous smile will be the death of me. God damn it I have falling for him.

Mark gives me a reassuring squeeze which made me smile at him and he smiled back, I completely forgot we were on a ride with Y/n until she quitly whimpered.

"Hey you alright?"
"I-i'm s-scared o-of h-heights..." I grabbed her hand and smiled, she smiled back loosing up.

So all three of us were holding hands and enjoying the ride until it ended.

"That was SO FUN!" I screamed.
"I thought you were afraid of heights? What?"
"Yeah I am but... You holding my hand helped me." He started blushing a bright pink.
"Anytime Jack"

Without thinking twice I hugged him snuggling into his strong chest.
It shocked him at first but then hugged back ruffling my green hair.

I love being in LA with this doof.

Thankyou for reading if you did! Sorry if it's a bit short...I've been waiting to write septiplier and i'm glad I did! Yay i'm happy! I will keep on continuing this until I finish it hopefully. But for now... THANKYOU guys so much for reading and if you liked it PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high fives around *gives high fives* and i'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh bye!