{2}

Hi I'm back with a part 2! So hope you enjoy if theirs anyone actually reading this. ¯\_()_/¯

(Y/n's PoV)

~Another flashback~

"Ow why does my body ache? I'm on the ground? Oh I must of fallen asleep while packing... Packing thats right i'm moving to... LA, wow that's so far away, WAIT!"

That's when I realized that Mark, the Markiplier lives in LA. I started getting really excited but slowly calmed down. I can't just find out where Mark lives and follow him home, how could I find Mark? LA is huge! He could be anywhere!

"Well LA couldn't be that bad, can it?"

~End of another flashback~

I arrived at my new home about 3 hours ago and slept as soon as i walked in... Where is my sister?
I sleepy get off of my uncomfortable bed and walk to the door until my sister opened the door infront of my face.

"Oww!" My head started aching.
"Oh sorry, um so how have you been?" She sounds...nice?
"Argh, yeah i'm fine. How about you?"
"Yeah good, it's uh 10pm so if you don't mind in going to bed now..."
"When did i get here again?"
"Uh 7pm?"
"Wow I woke up a 5am to come here, 15 hours i've been on a plane... Can i sleep in tomorrow?"
"Uh ok, goodnight, Y/n."
"Goodnight Sophie."

And with that she left shuting the door and leaving me in the darkness to go and change into pajamas and crawl into bed.

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up to my sister talking to someone.
'I didn't know my sister has a roommate...' I thought to myself.
As I walked out my door I was greeted my by sister and a Guy.
"Morning sis, uh whos he?"
"Uh mornin and uh this is Peter... My boyfriend..."
"Hi nice to meet you, and you are?"
"Uh Y/n and nice to meet you too." We shook hands as my sister smiled.
"So today me and Peter are going to DisneyLand so you could come if-"
"YES! Oh sorry yeah I would love too!"
"Ok so get ready we are leaving soon."
"Yay! Thanks sis!"
"You're welcome."

I run back into my room with such a smile and then...
"Wait! Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god! JACK IS IN LA WITH MARK!WHAT IF THEY ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!"
'No that's crazy they are probably making a video together or something.'
I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.
*picture of Mark with banana*
"Mark? Oh that's when it was April Fools Day... Haha."
I keep on scrolling when i see a picture of Mark and Jack wearing yellow glasses with the comment saying 'We're to cool for Disneyland'.
"THE'RE AT DISNEYLAND??!" I screamed before I covered my mouth waiting for my sister to say something.
"Who is?" I here my sister say concerned.
"Oh uh just friends" I wish they were my friends...
"Oh ok..."
I could meet two of the most important people in my life! At DisneyLand...

Thakyou to anyone that had read this start to finishing and I hope you enjoyed I love writing this and I would love to continue! But for now... THANKYOU guys so much for reading and if you liked it PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high fives around *gives high fives* and i'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh bye!