{12}

Hi guys! It's me! I'm gonna let you read now! Onto the story!

(Jack's PoV)
As I get out of Mark's car to Signe's hotel I take a deep breath and walk up to her door. I hover over the door bell but eventually pressed it. Ring ring. Soon later Signe open the door.

"Hey Sean."
"Hey."
"Come in" She stepped aside allowing me in. I walk in and she follows shutting the door behind us.
"So, what's the problem?" I question her sitting in a simple creamy white chair.
"Well... How's that girl... Y/n?" Oh great here we go.
"Uh she's good... How have you been?" This is going to take a while.
"Good. How's Mark?" She asked looking at me.
"He's fine" I need to make this less awkward.
"Okay Signe why did you come here?"
"Sean I don't trust that... Girl."
"Why? You don't even know her!"
"I don't need to know her... I want us to go back to Ireland."
"N-no I can't leave Mark with a 13 year old..."
"I don't want you to be with him."
"What? What's wrong with him?"
"He's gay, and he likes you, obviously. And... And I don't like it"
"Signe! He can't control being gay!"
"I don't care, it's... Gross and I don't want him... Encouraging you" Well it's a bit to late for that...
"He already has" I mumbled.
"What was that?" She walks closer to me.
"Nothing..." She stops, looking down at me.
"You like him... Do you?" She grabs my chin with a bit too much force and lifts it up so I see her eyes...
"I... N-no" What do I do?
"Answer me. Do. You. Like. Him?" I've never seen her act like this.
"Y-yes" Suddenly I was on the ground with my cheek red and stinging. She slapped me?
"S-signe w-why?"
"No. Why do you like him? What does he have that I don't have?!"
"It's not that! You're beautiful and I love you!"
"Lier..." She scolded me.
"I-i'm sorry..." I felt tears threatening to fall.
"No you're not. You're staying here with me and you're never seeing Mark again." She can't do that.
"You can't do that!" I felt a tear roll down my face and I quickly wipe it and stand up.
"Yes I can. I'm not letting you be like... That." How dare you call Mark that. I walk towards her.
"Don't. You. Dare call Mark that!" My fists clench.
"You're mine and he isn't worth anything!"
"You b-" She grabbed my neck.
"What was that? Did you say something?" She smirked but before she could do anything else I pushed her into the wall.
"Mark is the most kindest person I know! He's better then you will ever be!" I shouted in rage.
I started walking towards the door until a taller guy blocked the door.
"Hey babe what should I do with this thing?" The guy said looking over to Signe.
"Oh he can stay here for a while" She smirked walking over to the guy and kissing him on the cheek.

I felt my chest tighten and I was having trouble breathing. Who is he? Why did she kiss him? Is she cheating on me? W-why?

"W-what?" Is all I could say. She just laughed, but not that cute laugh she would always do, an evil laugh.
"I figured that you liked Mark. That's disgusting. And I was seeing Brett for a bit now..." Brett smiled at his name being called.
"But..."

I forgot how much I cared about her until now. I shouldn't have fallen in love with Mark. But I couldn't help it! I've always had these feelings for him but just ignored them. I only just started excepting them when I first came to LA to visit him.
Before I could continue my thoughts I felt a hard fist punch me and all I see is black.

(Signe's PoV)
This is what you get for being that sickening Sean. We're going back to Ireland and we are staying together. Forever.

Hello! I'm back and as I was re reading this for mistakes I realise how evil I made Signe, now in real life she's 100% not like this and I personally like her, she is very pretty and seems nice. So that's that out of the way. And uh yeah i'll see you guys soon. But for now... THANKYOU guys so much for reading and if you liked it PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high fives around *gives high fives* and i'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh bye!