Dinner Party

I'm actually pretty excited for tonight. My first real executives party, there will be many very important people tonight and for once in my life I will be one of them.

Thank god that I bought my sequin dress because that's what I was going to wear tonight. It wasn't so much of bedazzlement as of some what that popstars would wear ,but it fitted the occasion perfectly.

Make up was already done so the only thing left for me to do was to take a shower. Patience and carefulness was the only going that I could do when take a bathe. I couldn't afford for it to melt so I had to take my time. It didn't melt, thank God.

After the bath I went straight to my room then putted on my dress. Its a black dress and it needed to be carried off by something that makes a statement, my aquarium pumps. The image of a perfectly groomed individual was all that I could see when I looked at myself In the mirror.

All my curves were spot on, my shimmery figure brought drool to my mouth.( metaphorically that is). I look great. I'm the first half black person that I've seen with red hair and I look great I do.

"Joshy, I'm ready." I told him over the phone.

"Ok boo I'll be there in five,"

"Ok ,hurry, I'm really excited."

He actually came to my house in five minutes, that was fast.

"Wow, wow ,wow you look breath taking," Josh said while covering his mouth in the awe of my beauty.

"Thanks dear, and you don't look too bad yourself."

"Aww shucks. Let's go." He picked me up in his red Mercedes Benz. It was amazing.

We arrived at the party. There had to be an estimated 400 or more people there. And they all looked great. Thank god that I bought this dress because if I didn't I would have to wear one of moms church dress's to the party, and that would be one hell of a situation.

"I'll be right back okay, just go and converse," joshy told me. I guess that he had to go talk to his boss or something like that.

While looking around, I saw some women. They looked so elegant in their dresses. It was a really good think that I bought this dress.

"Ugh, I just gotta say, you look very great tonight," an unfamiliar but sort of familiar voice said behind me.

"Why thank you," I responded.

I had no intentions to see the person I was about to see but to my surprise it was Jacob. The billionaire.

"Uh uh." I stuttered. "You also long amazing."

"Eh, this is just one of my regular costume made, nothing fancy."

I really didn't want to continue this conversation with him, because If I continued to talk to him he would get Interested in me, and that wouldn't be fair because he would be heart broken to know that I am a nobody.

"Ok thanks,"I said while escorting myself away from him.

"Where are you going?" He shouted to me while I walked away.

"Huh I'm just gonna... You know yeah," thank goodness that I was already far enough from him, because he would have heard me ramble and saying crap.

Fortunately for me I bumped into Skylar.

"Sky thank goodness I found you."

"Boy Claire. You look like you've been running from a ghost or something."

"A ghost, I wish. I was just in a conversation with mister billionaires son."

"Oh my gosh boo. Deets please."

"Well, I was just standing there, inspecting those cheese cubes when all of a sudden this voice whispered to me, ugh you look great tonight. I complimented him back then fled the scene. Like I couldn't stand there and have a real conversation with him."

"And why not?" She asked while scrunching up her face.

"Because," I kicked my right foot out. "If I continued to talk to him, he will become attached to me and I wouldn't want that to happen because I'm not his type."

"Ok, just do whatever suits you."

"Thanks for supporting me, now I gotta look for joshy and get some cheese. See yah 'round."

I can't believe that he talked to me. Much less compliment me? Boy he sure is dumb. Anyways I gotta find joshy.