Watched by the obsessed

Sex was Good, in fact, it was great. It felt as if, it's been years since the couple had mated, it was perfect.

After saying "I love you", and showing PDA, they both fell asleep. 

It was probably sometime around 6 am when Claire got up to take a shower.

She kissed Princeton on his forehead then got up.

As she made her way to the bathroom, she got that ' SOMEONE'S STARING ME IN THE BACK' feeling.

She immediately spun around.

She thought that probably it was prince who was giving her the 'love look' but she realised that he was still sound asleep .

She knew that she was being watched so she scanned the room, entirely.

Checked the windows and she saw no one.

"Maybe  losing it," she laughed psychotically to herself as she , once again headed towards the bathroom.

She got the hot water running, to make a soothing bubble bath.

Her favorite wash was bubble gum scented, so she didn't hesitate to use that one.

Bubbles began getting bigger, and her heart began to beat faster, as she awaited the right moment to turn the faucet off.

Once the bubbles were at a peak which would emerge her entire body, she turned the faucet off.

Making her way inside the tub, she heard a tap coming from inside her room.

Claire really didn't want to get her hopes up that their was someone out there beside Jacob, so she continued her actions.

"Aww," she relieved as the warm water hit her soft skin. "Now, this is relaxation."

Meanwhile, inside her room, Jacob was just about to get up but his body thought otherwise.

His mind was telling him yes, but his body was telling him NO.

He slowly opened his eyes when he saw a figure moved swiftly out his room door.

Thought were that it was claire, but then he realised that he didn't glimpse red hair.

Jacob immediately jumped up and followed hoping to not see what he thought, a ghost, or a burglar.

He slowly tip toed put his room door to the passage. He looked left and looked right, he didn't see anything. He decided to go straight so he snaily went down the stairs.

There was a crowbar sitting on the table near the stairs and he grabbed it in his hands..

His heart began to beat fast, real fast.

"How the fuck does someone think that they can come into the my house!" He questioned in his mind as he made a step then looked to side. This looked like one a them lmn shows.

When he finally arrived Dow into the front living area he saw no one.

"Maybe this was all I'm mind."

He checked all the doors to see if there was any forced entry to there was none.

She shook his head then went back up to his room.

As he made his way up, claire was just getting out of the bathroom.

There was a romper in one hand and a brush in the other.

"Oh, jays awake," she said in a surprised tone.

She smiled then began to put her clothes on.

Then, she heard a noise coming from outside her room.

"Jay?" She yelled interrogatively.

"Yeah its me."

Her heart felt relieved. It was only him.

She began to brush her long red hair as Jacob came back in the room.

"So, um good morning."

"Good morning to you too," Jacob greeted her back.

" Um, the weirdest thing happened to me," she said as she wondered if she should tell him. "You know what? Nothing babe."

"Are you sure?" He asked in a wondering tone as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yes,yes hun."

Jacob smirked and went to the bathroom.

Claire had stopped brushing her hair as she began to realise how hungry she was.

She slowly walked towards the door as she remembered that there was probably 'something', or more specifically, 'someone' still lurking around her mansion.

She took a deep breath and ran down the stairs. Looking 360° around herself, she saw that there was nothing evidently there.

A sigh emitted from her mouth showing relief.

"I'm OK now."

Claire was a waitress\ cook at the diner that she worked so she knows a few things around the kitchen. And just to be frank she watches food network. Lol.

"What would I cook for breakfast?" She said to herself. "Huh, my friends would want me to make, huh! My friends!" She screamed. " I gotta go look for them."

But before claire was gonna do that she had to eat so she just make a two loaded omelets for the two of them.

As she was about to get the dishes to plate the food, she felt someone staring at her.

"Not again," she said in her mind.

She was about to turn around when she heard a big thump which made her jump up in fear.

Her automatic response was to turn around quickly, which she did.

To her surprise, she saw her vase with white roses on the ground.

There can be logically and scientific reasons for every damn thing, but the weird part is, the vase was locked within the table it was on. ( ie. They made a special seating that locks the vase in place.)

Jacob heard the Noise and ran downstairs immediately.

"Babe what happened!?" He yelled with concern.

"I- I don't know."

He went by claire and began hugging her tight.

I think I'm losing it