Figuring out his mistress

Prince's POV

OK so plan A didn't work out as well as  i thought but I have gotten 25 more letters in the alphabet.

I was at home laying down in my couch when all of a sudden my dad came in yelling at me.

"Jaccoobb!!' He screamed

"What what what!!" I retorted

"Aren't you suppose to be at work..?"

"Umm ,yess but its not time as yet,"

"Oh I see." He said While circling my living room.

"Yeah, and I was just here editing these songs that me and the guys did."

"What?" He said with a straight blank death look on his face.

"You just heard me. I'm finish editing #IwantDat( lol I'm in love with that song)."

"How many times have I told you not to write any songs? That's a very ignoramus thing. No son of mine will be playing in a dumb act."

"Dad you don't rule me? I'm my own man like, I'm 20 freakin years old for nirvana sake, I make my decisions. Not you."

And like that I got up and went to my bathroom.

Dad can be such an asshole sometimes. He gets on top of my nerves sometimes. You know what? Ion continue this music buis, And amma call us Mindless Behavior.( Ah😆😆).

******

After talking to myself I took a shower. In the shower I washed my hair, yes I love washing my hair. I began to have some fantasies. Some about that girl, Claire. She was practically over taking my life.

I was having a fantasy that she was in the shower with me.

Fantasy

"Come on babe, dont be such a baby." I said to Claire, my wife.

"But sweets I've never done it before," she answered while making her cute pouty face.

"Its as simple as that. Bathe me." I looked at her nasty.

"Instead of bathing each other, let's just have sex." She said while grabbing my you know what😆.

I turned to her and began to kiss her ever so passionately.

A feeling of longing came over me. It was everything that I thought , i couldn't wait to do her that moment. Her body glistened as the water beat on her perfect shaped body. She hair was all wet, that made it extra red. She looked so seductive y'all don't even know.