Family Night Out

I ran home filled with excitement. I wonder why mom wants us to go out tonight.

"Mom ,mom!" I screamed as I entered the house and ran straight to her room.

"Claire, my love," she began to hug me. "I can't believe that you got promoted my dear."

"Yeah mom its pretty great, being picked over alejandrea, that's an amazing feeling."

"Yeah, and to honor your role, we are all going out tonight."

"To where?"

"You know that 5 star place. The half vegan half meat eaters place?"

"Lé Omnīvorous?"

"Yepp,"

"So where did you get the money? Like you don't have and cash in yo pocket."

"Baby, you're gonna be so elated. Well remember how your dad always talked about ' I'll be leaving some money for y'all'?"

"Yess so? You found it?"

"Yesss, Jesus always be making a way out fa us.. Now go get ready."

Wow, I always thought that dad was just talking b.s, but he actually hid the money? Now we can get our old house back. No more sharing damn rooms I can get back my big room. Dannnggg I'm happy. And now, since I got the promotion I'll be bring in triple the money

************************

I went straight to the bathroom and took a great shower, I then rubbed my skim with some NIVEA IN SHOWER BODY LOTION. Its so amazing. After which, I looked for some clothes to wear..

There were so many choices to choose from, like I just don't know. I sat on my bed end in frustration, like mami ain't go find no clothes. Just then I saw something at the back of the closet that caught my eyes.

"Yaaass!!" I shouted.

I found what I'm gonna wear. Its a royal blue tight fitting dress, it had a slot at the top which exposed my breasts just enough.( its a section of the top with lace\ mesh which covers my boobs but they are still visible. No nipples were shown ).