BTW 2

Get up, get up, get up,get up, I heard that stupid alarm ring.. So damn annoying.

It's been a while since I've 'worked', so I'm kinda nervous, and especially since I'll be working with el papi chulo.

I Guess that work started at 8 and it was 5:46, so I got straight up and headed downstairs.

I had to get some ironing done before I did anything else.

After the ironing, I went to the bathroom, washed up and went to make some breakfast.

Since my husband is ' Vegan', I had to think of what to give him.
Some dairy less pancakes, with almond milk, I quickly thought of.

I made them pancakes, so freaking delicious.

I realised that the time was well spent and it was now 7:03 so I decided to wake him up.

Instead of being sweet and gentle, I took a towel And began to slap him with it.

"What the f**k, Claire?'' He yelled to the realisation that I was hitting him pretty hard.

"Get up, you have work."
He sighed and rolled his gorgeous eyes at me, which made me smirk a bit.

When he finally got up, he headed to the bathroom.

"Claaiirree!!!" He dragged my name out.

"Wah," I said dry as ever.

"Come and bathe me," he begged.

"Go bathe you damn self," I responded reluctantly.

"Just come..."

I really could not bother, but what other choice do I have? He's my husband and the bible does say wives, submit your self to your husband.

So I did as he wished then lead him to the kitchen.

He walked kinda wobbly as the tiredness was still deep within him.

"You made pancakes babe?'' He asked sounding pretty dreary.

"Yesss.." I answered.

"No dairy, right?"

"Almond milk."

"Nice," he said shaking his head.

His reaction to the first bite was freaking ridiculous. I could see that his eyes widen a bit and a smile plastered his face.

I could tell that he loved them.

HE was eating pretty slowly, so I got his clothes and brought it to him.

It seemed as if he wasn't planning on finishing so I grabbed the plate from him.

"Heyyy," he said to me.

"Hey boo," I replied enthusiastically.

I rolled my eyes and gave him his clothes. While he put his on, I put mine on.

Blue and black was the combo, I made us match.

"Oh, you wanna twin with me," he smirked.

"You know it hun," I walked closer towards him.

He gripped me by the waist and placed a soft kiss on my lips,

"let's go," he said.

While entering the car, my mind immediately ran on my mother. I gotta look for her later.

I began driving and jay turned the radio up, and we began singing. It was so bad, but we were having fun.

"Baby, I like your style!!!!" The radio sang and we sang along.