Mickaylea

Claire ran upstairs feeling like such a dumbass. Not because she put herself up to Jacob, but because she ran away.

Never in her life she thought that she would be comfortable with showing herself to a guy but she did, jacob made her feel special. She liked that.

"What the hell is wrong with me!" She mentally scolded herself. "Ahhhhh!" She screamed grabbing her hair.

She dropped her clothes to the ground and went into the bathroom to take a very, very, long bath.

Meanwhile ,Jacob is coming up from the basement feeling so fucking pissed. He needed to get away from the stress and go see the guys for a while.

He grabbed his car keys and his wallet and went out.

Driving in his car, he heard a song on the radio,
' I know exactly what you like, you don't have to blow my high, whatever's on your mind can we do it right now cause I want dat'.

"Shit," he said to himself. "Our songs on the radio."

He took his phone out to call the guys but then, something very weird happened.

He was getting a call from miss Mickaylea which pissed him off ten times as much as how claire did.

"What!" He asked.

"Oh Darling, you must come now, we are all at the jeweller and we don't know your ring size."

Jacob's POV.

OK so I'm on the phone with this creep telling me to come to the jewelry store. You know what? Imma go.

I made a u- turn from ejs house and headed straight to the jeweller. There I saw a group of girls alongside my dad inside the store. Yeah I'm angry, a lot, but I'm not gonna show it.

No Matter how much I try to allow Claire have her way with me, she denies loving me, so let me do my wedding stuff.

*******

"Jacob, jacob, jacob!" She ran towards me, with a huge hug.

"Hi," I said kinda freaked out.

"Well babe, I haven't seen you in a while what's up?" She attempted to kiss me.

I quickly shoved her off trying to make it look not so obvious.

"Well... Babe? I've been dealing with some stuff at home, you know."

"Oh , you should have asked me for help, you know that I would be willing to help you,"

"I don't think you can help me with this problem," I giggled.

I totally forgot that dad was here. I walked over to where he was and began screaming.

"Dad!"

"Aww, my son," he hugged me." I knew that you would come to your senses."

"Come to my sense? What the fuck Dad! Are you for real!" I realised that he was ignoring me, so I grabbed him by the shoulders, and turned him around.

"Jacob, the decision is final. You and Micky will be getting married next week Saturday ok."

"Are you serious! You do realised that we aren't gypsy right? My marriage can't be arranged, my life isn't the FYI channel you that right?"

"Aww," he sighed, a pretty heavy one. "The plans are already made jacob. The wedding fees are paid for, the tuxedo is paid for, the wedding gown, everything, the reception everything, there's no turning back, babe."

My eyes automatically rolled without me even doing it, but, what the fuck, probably this wedding will allow Claire to see how much I love her, and how much she needs me.

***************

Claire's POV

Jacob wandered off without even notifying me. Doesn't he know that i dont like to be left alone? I want him to be with me, i want him, just him.

I still cant believe that it's been almost a week now since I've been kidnapped. Like nobody has sent the police as yet? Worthless people.

I took my phone out and began taking some pictures. I had already taken my bath so I put a bikini on and went outside, to where he had this little oasis.

I had curled my hair and felt happy enough to take some pics.

"Damn," I said to myself. "I'm hot!"

Sincerely, I have no idea about what happened, but I somehow sent the pictures to Jacob. Oh no.. This is gonna be one hell of a situation.

Js POV

I was trying on this ring when all of a sudden, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

To my surprise, a ton of pics began loading, of, Claire? She looked so hot, Man, I would do her right there. She had on the cutest bathing suit. Wait, I bought it for her.

There were also some seductive pics in there. Ones where her breasts were all out, fuck this girl is appetizing.

"What you looking at?" Nosy mickaylea asked.

"None ya business," I replied.

"No, you are getting erected, what the fuck is that?"

Shit, this girl be watching my dick!??!

She grabbed my phone and began inspecting the messages, from Claire.

"Who is this bitch?" She asked with her face all stanked up.

"Don't you dare to call her a bitch again," I  grabbed my phone from her.

"Ok Jacob, lemme get this bull shit clear with you. Have your dumb fun texting hoes for now, but when we're married, they will only become an unclear vision."

"Ok Mrs Perez," I said sarcastically while waving my hands jazzy.

"Why thank you," she gestured towards me.
Aiight bitch, don't get crazy.. 

Miranda's POV

I can't believe that this is happening!! Claire's finally gonna come home and this dumb kidnapper is gonna be put to justice.

The police had sent out the rant and are now searching houses. This feels like an investigation show that comes on ID, so freaking real.

They have checked almost every neighborhood in the city part of LA and are gonna check the residential areas , you know the suburban ones.

AND SO, THE INTERROGATION BEGINS.