0.2

*landon*

As we get deep into the fucking, my mom walks in.

"What the fuck?" she screams.

Shit, she must have heard Kait's loud moans.

"Mom, it's not what it looks like!"

"It sure as hell looks like you're fucking my step-daughter!" she points her finger at Kaitlyn.

"Oh," I start,"then it is what it looks like."

Kait grabs her bra from the floor and straps it back on.

"Mom, can you get my pants from outside my room?" I ask.

"Nope," she says, popping the p, (A/N as in pussy) before walking out of my room.

Shit! The guards are out there, and if I walk out, they'll see my 10 inch dick!

God damn it, Mom!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*kaitlyn*

I can not believe that just happened. I mean, what are the odds that Landon's mom walked in on our sex? And, I was just about to come!

Curse her jiggly ass.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I climbed out of our bed that has white sheets, a white comforter, white everything! I waked over to the bathroom and brushed my hair with my favorite brush that says "Big Booty Hoe." That's me!

I braided it into a side braid and tied it with a hair tie that says "Big Booty Hoe." I changed into a white crop top and black skinny jeans with black and white flip flops. I pulled the v-neck crop top down a little to show my cleavage more. Maybe Landon and I will fuck tonight and I can get that Tiffany bracelet!

"Landon?" I called.

No answer.

"Landon...?"

No answer.

"Daddy?"

Oh, there he is! He ran out to me and pulled down my jeans. He pulled my underwear to the side when I remembered something.

"Wait," I said,"we have my little cousin thrice removed' second aunts babysitter's dog's mom's owner's brother's little sister's friend's bat mitzvah!"

"Oh yeah, right," he said,"Fuck."

I went back to the bathroom and changed into a skimpy black dress. (Picture in the media thing.)

Since she's only about 13 years old, we can probably do stuff in the bathroom.

Fucking Jewish traditions.
(A/N I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS! I'M ACTUALLY JEWISH MYSELF, SO... YEP!)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Landon and I walked into the temple for the boring services. He began to touch my vajay-jay, and I was getting wet already.

Once they were over, we walked into the club for the party. We went straight to the bathroom, not even bothering to go to the dance floor. I'm only here for the food, candy, and light up wands that I can pleasure myself with.

"Landon, you locked the door, right?" I asked, looking up at him as he pulled off my dress.

"Yeah..." he trailed off.

Then we fucked. And damn, was it good! His dick is 10 inches and really thick. Mmm.

We finally finished fucking. He came all over my 34 DD tits when there was suddenly a creak coming (A/N lol coming) from the door.

We turned around and looked up, and there was a group of three girls and two guys from the bat mitzvah.

One of the guys got a boner. His dick looked really tiny!
Anyway, we, once again, got caught fucking. What the fuck?

Am I ever going to get that Tiffany necklace?

Fucking 13 year olds.