1.3

*landon*

I'm so fucking excited for this baby, but there is one bad thing about it. Kait and I will have to stop going on so many adventures!

We will have to be...

Ugh.

Responsible.

Gross.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kait and I wanted to do something special and fun before the baby, so we decided to go sky diving.

When we got there, the man at the front desk said that it wasn't safe for Kait to go, so she decided to wait on the ground for me.

Some other guy put me through safety instructions and all that bull crap, until we finally got on the helicopter. We started flying, and when it was time to jump, everything was ready.

The parachute was set, the harness was on, and the landing spot was below.

The man said, "On the count of three, one, two, three!"

I leaped out of the aircraft and began plummeting through the sky.

I began thinking...

YOLO, right? When in doubt, whip it out!

I began fiddling with my pant zipper and soon after whipped out my cock and began jacking off in mid air.

In a matter of seconds, I came and the cum froze in front of me.

"Holy shit!" I screamed. I quickly grabbed the particles to give to Kait. She loves frozen cum drops.

Seconds after, I felt a slight pain in my lower area. I looked down, only to find my dick frozen.

It was time to pull the parachute, so there was nothing I could do about my frozen dick.

Not again!

But at least this time, it wasn't inside of Kait.

I safely landed, and Kait saw my frozen cock.

"Um excuse me, can we have a heating pad over here?"

"Sure thing," a distant voice replied.

"Kait, hurry! It hurts!" I yelled.

She shrugged, and began licking my dick up and down until most of the ice melted. Finally, we got the beating pad and she placed it on my cock, which was a total turn off. But hey, at least my dick isn't frozen anymore!