The Fight for Atlantis part 4

"What the hell!" Joey said as Cindra pushed back further in to her seat.

"That would be Hades my brother," Aphrodite said.

"Who are you?" Cindra asked.

"I am Aphrodite," the goddess said.

Cindra and Joey looked at each other.

"We've never heard of you," Cindra said.

"But I've heard of you, you sweet loving couple. Your father has never mentioned me?" Aphrodite asked.

"How do you know my father Neptunis?" Cindra asked.

"Is that the name he's going by now? Well he's my brother and I'm your aunt," Aphrodite said.

"He's never said anything about his side of the family," Cindra said as she stood up and hugged Aphrodite.

"See you get the loving from our side of the family," Aphrodite said.

"It's nice to meet you aunt Aphrodite," Cindra said.

"It's nice to meet you too honey. The reason I'm here is because in the heavens there's a great debate going on to see what type of powers that you will develop since your half mermaid and half goddess," Aphrodite said.

"What?" Cindra said.

"Have you been able to do anything out of the ordinary?" Aphrodite asked.

"No. I don't think so," Cindra said.

"Well that's alright you probably may not have any power to complicate your life. Your father never wanted his," Aphrodite said.

"What type of powers are you talking about?" Joey asked.

Aphrodite looked at Joey and turned her head in a questioning fashion.

"You have held the power crystals of Neptune. You still have a twinkle left on you hands," Aphrodite said.

Joey looked at his hands but seen nothing. Aphrodite smiled.

"Only gods and goddess can see the residue of another god," Aphrodite said.

"Oh my goodness. I can see a faint light glow on your hands that wasn't there before," Cindra said to Joey.

"See you do have powers," Aphrodite said.

"I wonder what they are?" Cindra asked.

"Powers are usually compliment your personality. Like mine is love and anything having to do with love," Aphrodite answered.