The Fight for Atlantis part 8

Hell's flames blasted up from the lava lake, and a burnt creature that swam around in it screamed, "it's no hot enough Hadies!" Hadies sat back in his throne chair and ignored them, and said, "I get all the clowns down here." Aries appeared next to Hadies.

"What do you want?" Hadies asked.

"I just wanted to warn you about Cindra," Aries said.

"Our niece Cindra?" Hadies asked.

"So you already know about her?" Aries asked.

"Yes," Hadies answered.

"So you know about Joey?" Aries asked.

"Yes, He's Cindra's husband, the rebuilder of Atlantis and the holder of twelve crystals, the savior of all the mermaids and Neptune's son-in-law," Hadies said.

"I guess you do," Aries said.

"Do you also know that the crystals are kept in a gods proof safe?" Hadies chuckled.

"No I did not know that," Aries said.

"I"ve even been told that Zeus likes the young couple," Hadies said.

"Aphrodite is so pleased with them, that all she wants to talk about," Aries huffed.

"It reminded me of the time when Cupid was born. Everyone was so happy that love filled the world and there was peace," Hadies said.

"Yah, you don't have to remind me," Aries replied.

Aries is the original bad boy, with his short black hair and three day beard that covers his handsome face. His fancy black leather pants, shirt and boots makes him look like a pirate. He's had lots of human female lover's but soon tires of them.

Aries has always been a fighter and loves making up war strategies for humans to fight and die in. This aggravates Hadies to no end having to accept souls who's time to die has not yet come.

"Just think if Cindra and Joey had a child, it may be like Cupid's birth all over again," Hadies said with a smile.

Aries looked at Hadies with an evil stare and said, "I have to go," and then he vanished.

"Good don't come back unless it's your time to die," Hadies growled.