The Fight for Atlantis part 6

Joey sat down at the computers monitor and everyone stood behind him. He tapped in a few words and a list and pictures of the ancient gods appeared on the screen. The first one was Aphrodite then Apollo, Aries, Cupid, Hadies, Hera, Neptune, and Zeus.

"I'm sure there are others but they're not listed," Joey said.

"There's Aphrodite she appeared to us on the plane ride home to Atlantis," Cindra said.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" Margie asked.

"Aphrodite said she couldn't stay long because she had to stop Aries from starting any wars," Cindra said.

"What else did you find out?" Joan asked.

"That I'm one part mermaid and one part god. Aphrodite said I had powers but no one knows what they are," Cindra answered.

"All gods have the power to disappear and reappear where ever they want to. Do you want to try it Cindra?" Joey asked.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Okay remember how we concentrated on the crystals to get them to work?" Joey asked.

"Yes," Cindra answered.

"Well just concentrate like that to disappear and reappear on the deck outside," Joey suggested.

Cindra placed one finger on her tempo and vanished. She appeared on the deck and walked back into the computer room. No one said a word as they realized that Cindra was a goddess.

"What else can I do Joey?" she asked.

"Remember the crystal that opened the portal well that's one of your powers," Joey said.

"Oh goody," Cindra said which caused everyone to smile.

"I love you. You're so funny," Joey said.

"I love you too. Can everyone excuse Joey and me a little while," Cindra said as she hugged Joey and they vanished.

They appeared on a huge old log looking out at the beach of Atlantis. It was the first place that they ever made love. Cindra took Joey's hand and look him in the eyes.

"Joey I don't want any of this god stuff to get in the way of you and me," Cindra said.

"It won't," Joey said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Cindra asked.

"Yes the both of us understand better than anyone else about the power of the gods because we have used the crystals to save all of the mermaids and Atlantis from the evil Merrick and his thugs," Joey answered.

"Your right," Cindra said as she started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Joey asked.

"I don't want anything to mess up what we have," Cindra answered.

"Nothing can because I love you with all my heart and soul. What we have is very special and no one or nothing can change my heart about you and your loving ways. I will always be here for you, as I know you will always be here for me," Joey said as he wiped the tears from Cindras eyes.

Cindra hugged Joey tight and Joey leaned down and kissed Cindra. They made love at the first spot they had done before. Afterwards they both walked naked to the ocean to cool off. They hugged each other in the surf.