The Fight for Atlantis part 3

Joey left a few of his old construction friend and worker in charge of rebuilding the tower and hotel of Atlantis. Ship loaded with materials unloaded at the main dock of Atlantis. The Island was buzzing with construction. Cindra requested that the tower be made much higher and have an elevator for those who were to old to climb the stairs. Joey also approved of a better vault system be put in place to protect the twelve power crystals.

"Joey," Cindra said.

"Yes," he answered as he snuggled next to her.

"We have rode all the rides and ate at about twenty different restaurant and have walked through most all of the beautiful garden. I was wondering if you wanted to go home because you were home sick?" Cindra asked.

Joey looked at Cindra pretty face with her long blonde hair and smiled. He too had felt a little home sick for Atlantis. They both missed the cool Island breezes of the beaches and the friendly people that lived there, not to mention their families.

"We can leave and continue the last week of our honeymoon later on it you want. I feel a little home sick too," Joey said as Cindra squeezed him real hard.

"I love you so much. You know how I feel and always say the right thing," Cindra said as she cried happy tears.

"I love you too, but no tears okay," Joey said as he dried her eyes on the bedsheets.

They packed up all their clothes and rode in a taxi to Joey's jet plane.

Aphrodite watched Cindra and Joey from the heavens.

"They are such a cute couple," she sniffled.

"They are definitely meant to be together," Cupid said.

"Would you like to go with me and visit them?" Aphrodite asked.

"No. I'm going to wait and see how they take your visit first," Cupid said.

"Your afraid of Cindra aren't you?" Aphrodite asked.

"No. I'm just being cautious because none of us know what her powers are," Cupid said as he vanished.

"Chicken," Aphrodite called out.

Joey jet plane hit some turbulence but straighten right out. Aphrodite appeared in a seat facing Joey and Cindra.

(Thank you for your vote.)