The Fight for Atlantis part 5

"One of Cindra's powers is love. I'm sure," Joey said.

"Honey one of your powers is love," Aphrodite said to Joey.

"Thank you," he said.

"It was nice meeting you two. I have to leave right now because Aries is trying to start a war and I have to spread some love around to keep it from happening," Aphrodite said with a smile and vanished.

Cindra sat back in her seat with her hand on her head.

"Oh my goodness my father is a god and I'm a goddess," Cindra said.

"When we get to Atlantis I'll help you find out who the rest of your family are," Joey said.

The plane landed on Atlantis. They noticed that the construction was half completed as they drove to the beach house.

Neptunis and Margie vehicles were parked in the drive. Joey and Cindra carried in their luggage.

"Any one home?" Joey called out.

"Were out out on the deck," Joan said.

"You're not going to believe what I'm going to tell you," Cindra said and continued, "The goddess Aphrodite appeared on the airplane and told me I was Neptune's daughter and I was half god and half mermaid."

"It true Cindra. Margie and Joan made me realize that the sea witches use the red crystal on me to make me forget. I also realized we have gods for family members," Neptune said.

"Why hadn't they come forward before this?" Joey asked.

"I bet they thought he was dead and Hadies kept it a secret," Margie said.

"Hadies appeared at the wedding and saved me from the evil sea witches," Neptune said.

"Cindra and I are going to research who the gods are and their powers in the computer room. Any one can join us if you want," Joey said.