The Fight for Atlantis part 7

Swords were drawn in anger over the disputed property. Aries sat back unnoticed in the crowd of men enjoying the misery he had cause. Aphrodite appeared in a cloak and veil next to Aries. He looks at her.

"What are you doing here?" Aries asked.

"What are you doing here?" Aphrodite questioned.

"Having some fun," he answered.

"At the expense of others, Father has already told you not to interfere with the believers," Aphrodite said.

Aphrodite raised her hand and the swords of the men were put way, as they tried to figure out why they angry at each other.

"I have some good news," Aphrodite said.

"Pray tell what it is," Aries scoffed.

"You know Hadies has a better attitude than you. Maybe I'll ask father to have you to switch places," Aphrodite said.

"Enough! What's the news?" Aries asked.

"I found Neptune and his daughter," she said.

"Does Zeus know?" Aries asked as he clapped his evil hands together.

"Yes," Aphrodite said with her fingers crossed behind her back.

"How could this happen?" Aries asked.

"When Neptune lost his power crystals, he had a daughter named Cindra and now there's a new goddess that doesn't know she a goddess and a he doesn't want to be a god," Aphrodite said.

"I knew Neptune was unhappy but I never thought he'd give up his powers," Aries said.

"He didn't. Five evil sea witches took them from him," Aphrodite said.

"Why didn't he let us know?" Aries asked.

"The evil sea witches use the red crystal to make him forget everything," Aphrodite answered.

"I always knew he had that power, but never seen him use it. It's ironic that they use it on him," Aries said.

"No it's sad to see him living like a human, and so fragile," Aphrodite said.

"How about Cindra?" Aries asked.

"She busy using her powers of love right now," Aphrodite said.

"Maybe I'll give her a visit," Aries said.

"I wouldn't do that because she's on her honeymoon with Joey," Aphrodite said.

"Who's this Joey?" Aries asked.

"He's her husband and he has restored Atlantis to it's former greatness and saved the mermaids from certain death and has Neptune's twelve power crystals," she answered.

"Oh really," Aries said.

"Yes really and he knows how to use the crystals so stay clear of them," Aphrodite advised.