Began The Clone Wars Have

Need To know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty other Fanfics out there
3.) this is for Jutsu's Oiroke no Jutsu
4.)this is for when it is mind talking time "sup"
5.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
6.)this is for demon talking "kit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A galaxy divided. Striking swiftly after the battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army! With few clones available. The Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatist Alliance. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread with the innocent becoming victims in a lawless galaxy.

In recent events, Crime Lord Jabba the Hutt's infant son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help, a call the Jedi are cautious to answer.

-Christophsis-

"Go, go, go, go, go!" A Clone Trooper yelled as he charged forward into the heat of battle, before he was shot in the head by a lucky super battle droid.

"Man down! Medic!" A identical armored clone said providing cover fire for a medic to check on his fallen brother.

"They're back." A tall male, dark clothed Jedi says looking towards his back alerting the others that more droids were advancing towards their position. He soon saw a white armored Jedi running up to him seeing worry and stress on his features.

"I told you this victory was too easy Anakin. We never should have sent the ship back for supplies." The white armored Jedi said signing in exaggeration.

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back Obi-Wan." Anakin said smirking knowingly at the older male.

"Alright men, second wave incoming." Obi-Wan stated.

"Rex, you and your men follow me." Anakin ordered towards a blue accented Clone Trooper Captain.

"Sir yes sir! You heard the general on the double man!" The captain barked before sprinting after the Jedi.

"Cody, battle positions." Obi-Wan said towards a yellow accented Clone Trooper Commander.

"Up to the front! This is not a drill!" Cody yelled out running towards the barricades that provided cover.

A legion of Super Battle droids and ordinary battle droids were marching and by the looks it was bigger than a battalion, what was worse was they were followed by DSD1 dwarf spider droids and Octuptarra Magna Tri-Droids.

Well it may have seemed intimidating to anyone else it didn't faze the clones or Jedi as battery guns rained down scrap metal onto the droids multiple times as the white armored Jedi signaled all the gathered clones to fire at once. They gathered to form a line behind some wreckage on the main bridge where their battlezone was taking place and started firing everything they got.

"Incoming!" A clone said before running out of cover with two others before a mortal hit their position killing all of them.

"General Kenobi! Skywalker should've attacked by now!" Commander Cody said before moving his head to dodge an energy bolt from a Droid blaster.

"Don't worry, he knows the plan!" Obi-Wan said before blocking multiple shots towards him with his lightsaber.

-Anakin-