Chapter 44

Natsu's POV:

I told him everything at first he said nothing then in a sudden outburst her bear hugged me tightly screaming at the top of his lungs "MY SON HAS MATED!! HE HAS FINALLY BECOME A MAN!!! IM GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER!!!!" I had to pry him off me. " yeah, yeah just what do I do about the whole she is imprisoned and is first on death row of her kingdom thing."

He sat back down and looked at the wall with a puzzling expression for a couple of minutes then he spoke up." It seems to me son that you already know the answer." I looked at him like he was insane," what you talked about pops?"

He slapped the back of my head," damn boy I knew you were dense but do I have to spell it out for you. When you make the treaty with the asshole ask for her as a peace offering. Say you will only end the war if you can marry her."

Now I know he was insane, Lucy wouldn't like it, she is not a prize to be won, but it might be the only way to save her life. " your insane plan might just work." He gave me a big toothy grin," oh I know my plan will work, I can't risk my future grandkids on stuff I didn't know for sure." And with that last piece of sentiment he left my room and i went to work on figuring out the rest of the plan.