Chapter 31

Natsu's POV:

A million fireworks seemed to go off as my lips pressed against Lucy's, as if time seemed to stop all around us until we pulled apart. A cool breeze began to blow as we both began to process what had just happened. Lucy's face began to turn red as a tomato and it seemed like steam was about to come out of her ears, she's so cute when she is flustered, but then she came back to her senses. " umm... W-we should probably go back inside to enjoy the party." She said quickly as she was trying to cool down her face. At that moment I realized my face was a little red as well. " we can do that." I reply as we both start walking back inside.

We both split up sometime during the party. I really don't like not being near her for some reason. I start to look for her when I feel someone grab my arm and pull me into a hallway away from everyone else. The two hands were small, one of them was definitely smaller then the other and the bigger one was twice as strong, both of them seemed to belong to females thought. I get pushed up against the wall and see the fairy Levy, and the bartender Mira with serious looks on their faces. " so I heard you and Lucy had a make-out session on the balcony" the bluenette said in a whisper tone. I blush a little as I recalled that magical moment. I was brought back to the real world by Mira whose grip tightened on my arm as she said," just remember dragon boy, you hurt her you are getting a one way trip to hell." A dark aura began to appear around Mira and a long black crack began to appear on her porcelain face going over one of her eyes as her bright blue orbs turned red. Just as quickly as the demonic feeling appeared around her it disappeared as a smile can back on the girls face," do you understand Natsu," both girls let go of my arms and turned to go back to the ball.

Note to self,never get on there bad side.