To Readers

Salam and hello everyone!

It's me, Laila again and I hope you all are doing fine.

Writing the last author note of You are Mine story, I promised myself that next time I write an author note, it will be about first chapter of 'You Will Always be Mine' or about a surprise chapter for readers. But everything don't go as we planned.
As many of you realize that I don't like writing 'Author Notes' but I guess right now this is the easiest way to convey my message directly to you.

Few hours ago a reader of 'You are Mine' (YRM) informed that this book is being published on another website, by an other person claiming YRM as his/her story and what's more, that person making me the thief.

It was a shock for me, I mean.......

I don't have words to explain, how I felt that time and how I am feeling now.

So, right now the first thing I am doing is unpublished the chapters from 43 till 54, as the fake author on that website only published 42 chapters there. Other than this, I would also not update any of my stories from now on, until YRM is taken down from that website.

And please don't ask me, why I am doing this. I work hard because of the readers of YRM and the other stories, not for a person who steal them and publish with her name just to gain fame.
And for the person who are doing this..... I don't know what to say to her. I am sad for that person rather than being angry. I mean, how pitiful is this that you loose your morals and do a low thing, as stealing, just for fame? Just for the temporary fame? And how long would that person go on stealing on other's ideas? Are you telling us that you don't have ability to do anything by your own?

It's ..... just so sad.... so sad.

But to be honest with all of you, behind all this anger and sadness, I feel a bit happy, because I have you guys to share my feelings. And I thank Allah that I don't need lie in any way to make a connection with you all.

Anyways, I have contact the authorities of Wattpad. Let's see how they can help me. And I also want your help in taking down the story from that website, so I could continue updating other stories as well as 'You will Always be Mine' (YWABM).

Giving you the link of website

http://www.tellyupdates.com/?s=You+are+mine

And in the last, I thank Amreen to telling me. Jazakallah dear, thank you.

Take Care!