Chapter 3: We Meet Again

Tsuna's POV

*dream*

'Huh?.. Where am I?' I saw nothing but white all over the place.

'Am I dead?.. no, it can't be.. Guess this is a dream..'

Then, I heared a girl laughing.. I look everywhere and follow the sound where the voice comes from.

Then, my surroundings change..

'Wait...this place is somewhat familiar..'

Then someone tugged my pajamas at my feet. Then I saw a girl smiling at me.

This girl is somewhat familiar to me.. She run away and stops and opens her mouth and ready to say something..

*present*

BAMM!!

"ITTE!!!! REBORN!" I shouted when the time I saw him handling a leon hammer.

"Why did you do that, Reborn?!"

"You didn't woke up when your alarm is going wild, you Dame-Tsuna." He said.

"You just ruin my dream! I am getting close on something!" I shouted. Geez..

"On what?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing. Gotta go." I rushed to the bathroom and take a bath.

After that, I wear my uniform and go downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Ohayou..(good morning)"

"Ohayou, Tsu-kun~" Oka-san greeted me.

"Ohayou gozaimasu." I-pin greeted to me.

"Ohayou, Tsuna-nii (older brother Tsuna)" Fuuta greeted to me.

"Sit down now, Tsu-kun. Eat your breakfast while it's hot. I'm just gonna prepare your lunch, ok?" Oka-san said.

I just nodded and sit down and eat my breakfast. I have a feeling that something's gonna happen today.. My hyper intuition is saying to me that I've been waiting for this day. I wonder why..

So I just stand up and didn't finish my breakfast.

"Hmm? Tsu-kun, are you not finishing your breakfast?" Oka-san said as she finishes making my lunch.

"Nope.. I'm not really hungry. I just have an errand to run, that's all." I said with a reassuring smile an walk straight to the front door.

I wear my shoes and get my lunch from Kaa-san.

"Ittekimasu!~" I said while waving at them.

"Itterashai!~ (Off you go)" Kaa-san waved back at me. I'm so excited and I got a feeling it's my lucky day!

I hummed while walking at the street. Then suddenly, a car cross the road and spill some mud at my uniform.

"I take it back! I'm unlucky as always! What should I do?! I don't have much time left!"

So I just run and suddenly, I saw Hibari-san at the entrance. That means... I'm late! The prefect is standing at the entrance and I got my uniform dirty! Worse day!

*After 10 minutes~*

I'm almost bitten to death but Reborn suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stop Hibari-san. Reborn gave me an extra uniform and I change in the toilet.

I'm at the front door right now of my classroom and open it. All eyes were on me and laughs.

"Juudaime, ohayou gozaimasu!~" Gokudera greeted at me while bowing.