Chapter 9: Sora's friend

Sora's POV

*flashback*

I was going to come to the park when I sense that it's not safe there. I told Kyoko to come with me at the department store until I am sure it was safe there to go but she said she'll go to the other cake shop she went the other day. I walk at the shopping district to observe the surroundings. My hyper intuition said that something is inside that truck. I take a look and saw a kid wrapped with bombs around him. I immediately went to the kid and shook him up. His mouth was covered with tape. I remove the tape and the boy starts crying. I calmed him down and try to disengage the bomb.

"Tch. It's been controlled by a remote. I should do it fast!"

"Onee-san, my mother was abducted, too. We were abducted by a man and he knocked us out. Help me f-find my m-mother, please!" He cried and sniffled.

"Don't worry. We'll look for your mom, I promise." I reassure him so that he won't panic.

After few minutes, the bomb was disengaged. I wipe off the sweat in my forehead and freed the kid. I deliver him at the nearest police station and look for the other person with the bomb. I follow my intuition where's the location of the bomb. Then I saw a storage house and went inside it. I saw a woman tied on a chair and wraped with bombs. I quickly went near her and tried to disengaged the bomb. After 5 minutes, the bomb was disengaged successfully and just in time, the woman woke up and thanked me for helping her. I told her her son is at the police station near the shopping district. She rushed towards the police station while I started to wear my disguise.

"I know this will be dangerous but I have to help them."

I wear a mask that covers half of my face (like mask used at masquerade balls). And I decided to let loose of my long hair and still wear the contacts to avoid suspicions. I quickly went towards the park. When I was near the park, I feel the mist flames surrounds the park so no one noticed what's happening. I then saw Kyoko entering the park. Then I saw the man readied to attack her and I rushed towards her and grab her towards the bush and leaving her bag on the explosion. I hushed her and I let her sleep with my flames. I watched Tsuna and co. looked shocked especially Tsuna. My heart hurts but I have no time for this and Tsuna was going on rampage then I decided to enter the scene. I kick the guy's stomach and hit the nape of his neck. Then, you know what happened, right? Oh no! I broke the 4th wall! Oh well, after that, I go back to the fitting room and remove my costume and put on my uniform. After I change, I run towards the fountain area and texted them that I'm here at the fountain. I immediately fixed my hair if there are fixed well. Later, I saw them running towards me.

*end of flashback*

"Guys, where have you've been? Took you so long! What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"N-nothing happened!" Tsuna stuttered. He then looked at the side of me.

"Sora, why do you have a scratch on your elbow?" He asked while pointing at my elbow. I looked at it and just laugh nervously.

"W-well, I was checking out some clothes earlier and some wire scratch my elbow. Hahaha.." I lied and scratch the back of my neck sheepishly.

Tsuna was thinking something deep and just stare at me. I feel uncomfortable..

"Tsuna, is..something wrong?" I asked him that made him lost track of his thoughts.

"What? Oh, sorry. I'm just thinking something. Don't worry!" He said while waving his hands.

"So? What happened?" I asked tilting my head to act innocent.

"W-well.." Tsuna began.

"We just saw a show earlier. He was doing some magic tricks and Gokudera challenge him that's why we were late, right, minna?" Yamamoto made up an excuse and looked at everybody.