Chapter 11: My New Housemate

Sora's POV

   Today is my bad and best day. Bad, because the demon have come to fetch me back to England. Best, 'cause she decided we can still stay here. Right now, we're eating our lunch at the roof top. Tsuna and others are laughing and having fun while me and Irina are just watching them and I sometimes laugh with them.

"Oh yeah, Yukihira-san–"

"Erina's fine, Sawada-san" Irina interrupted Tsuna before he can say anything.

"O-okay, Erina-san, how are you and Sora back at England?" Tsuna asked while putting down his lunch box to listen.

"Well, as always, I am always watching out for her if she try ditching again away from her pa-studies." Irina almost mention the word 'paperwork'. This will give confusions to them.

"Ditching? You do ditching, Sora?" Tsuna asked.

"Well, yeah. It's because it's boring and I'm not even halfway in reading and answering all the books and testpapers. It's like a prison, you know."

"It's an order for you to—" I immediately cutted her off by covering her mouth before she say it being me the next heir.

I guess Tsuna is being suspicious of us right now due to me always cutting her off as if Erina's going to say something important. Well, Irina's my personal assistant but I treat her my big sister and Leo as my big brother. Oh yeah, speaking of Leo-nii, I wonder what are they doing right now.

"OW!!"

I was lost track of my thoughts when I felt she's pinching my hand.

"That hurts, Erina!" I can see a red mark at my hand where Irina pinched me. That really hurts.

"Well, that's better compare to you suffocating me to death." She said while facing the other side.

"Oh, sorry." I just scratch the back of my neck and sweatdropped. I completely forgot that I still had my hands on Irina's nose and mouth.

"As I was saying, it's needed for her to study those things for her to be able to tranfer schools wherever she like. But it appears she wanted to study here." Irina continued to eat her lunch.

"Wow. But, I feel for you, Sora. It really is a pain in a neck when you're forced to do something you don't like." Tsuna's mumbling about something which I don't understand. And he's kind of giving a bad aura.

"What is it, Tsuna?" I asked because I'm kind of worried for him.

"N-nothing! Really! Saa, let's finish this shall we, 'cause Hibari-san will bite us to death if we don't." We mentally agree to his statement and hurriedly finish our lunch.

~TIMESKIP~

We're on our way home now, talking to each other. Irina went ahead 'cause she had some packings to do 'cause she's transferring to my house. Yay~!! Talk about being sarcastic. Kidding! I'm really excited. Even though she's spartan in some ways, it's just her ways of expressing her care towards me.

"Tsuna, I'm stopping by at the supermarket. You guys go ahead." I said as we're approaching the supermarket.

"Want me to help you?" He offered.

"No thanks, I can see you're busy. I can manage on my own." I assured them. Well, Tsuna's been always busy and has no time to rest 'cause he's also been tor-tutoring by a spartan like me. But his is more a sadist.

"Is that so? Then I guess see you tomorrow, then." Tsuna wave at me and also the others.

"Bye, Sora!" Yamamoto gave his toothy smile. He started calling me that since I told him to call me by my real name.