Chapter 10: Arrival

Sora's POV

*dream*

"Where are you going, Mom?" I asked them and in the verge of crying.

"Me and your Dad has some business to take care of. Don't worry, we'll be back as soon as we can, okay?" Mom asked me as I nodded.

"That's my girl. When we're finished, let's play at the park, okay? Sounds good?" Mom offered. I let out a big smile as I nodded in agreement.

"Pinky promise?" I lend out my pinky. Mom smile as she intertwined her pinky to mine.

"Pinky promise." Dad also joined us and hugged me.

I waved my hand as I saw them off. After they were out of my sight, I let out my feelings and run out. Our maids were calling unto me but I just ignore them. I was crying and just ran wherever my legs will take me. Then, I tripped. I just lied in the ground and just cried until I heared a voice.

"Sora?" I look up to the one calling to me. It was my only friend in this lonely place.

"I-Irina?.." I cried again and jump into her arms. I let out my bottled up feelings earlier. I don't want Mom and Dad see me cry. I don't want them to get worried just because of me.

"Did they went away again?" She just sighed then caressed my hair in a comforting motion.

"Hush.. It's okay.. Just let it go.. Just understand them. They did it all for you. They're doing their best for you so you should also do your best for them, right? That's why stop crying and smile like you always do." She said and I just stared at her in awe. It's the first time I saw her like this. She always go mad at me and just ignored her. I just wipe my tears away and just nodded.

"Just.. think positive, okay?" I nodded and smiled at her.

KRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Ugh.. I really hate whenever my dreams got cut off.. But, the dream I had is a memory. The memory where Irina first warmed up to me. She is scary and strict on the outside but deep inside, she is really kind and caring. She is like a big sister for me. I hope she won't got mad when she found out that I escaped without her knowing. Ugh.. I feel a chill run down my spine. Oh, whatever. I went into the rest room and take a bath, then the daily routine.

TIMESKIP

I was walking down the street until I heared someone calling me.

"Sora!!"

I heared a voice of a boy and when I turn around, I saw Tsuna and the gang.

"Ah, ohayou, Tsuna, minna!!" I waved at them and greet them with a smile on my face.

It's really fun to be with them. I'm really glad Tsuna found such wonderful friends.

"You're quite early today, Tsuna." I asked along the way.

"I-is that so? Hahaha.. Well, who will not wake up early when you're hitten by a hammer in the head." Tsuna mumbled the last sentence which I still heared.

Hitted by a hammer? In the head?! What?!

Along the way, we can see Namimori Middle School.

"I guess that we're really earlier today." Yamamoto said while his arms are behind his head.

"Yeah.. I thought Hibari-san's waiting at the gates. Ugh..." I saw how Tsuna shivered from the thought.

"Then, we need to go to our classroom before he gets here." I said as I sweatdropped. They all nodded their heads in agreement.