Chapter 13: Sleep over at Sora's Mansion Part 1

Sora's POV

I.. can't believe it..

"Then that means.. Yin is here too?!" I really can't believe it.

"Of course. She's your lightning guardian." Leo-nii said as he put his arms on his waist.

"Don't worry. Rika's there to take care of her."

"What do you mean 'there'?" Irina asked Leo-nii while staring at him.

"At the mansion, of course." Leo-nii grinned brightly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU!" I prevent Irina from killing Leo-nii.

"It's because we wanted it to be a surprise. And it's your fault that I can unlock it easily."

"But— how can you unlock it easily? Sora upgraded it. Unless.." Irina suddenly stare at me.

"Oh.. I forgot to lock the the second security system. Hehe~" I sweatdropped at that statement.

"You—" Leo-nii suddenly hold Irina.

"YOU LAZY BUM! HOW CAN YOU FORGOT THAT, HUH?! IT'S THE MOST BASIC THING YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOUR PROTECTION!" Irina was being overprotective again.

"Maa, maa. You know Sora's personality. Once she's half asleep, she didn't notice the things around her."

"That's the point! That's the reason why we're training at England. But when she arrive here, she forgot all our trainings and go to being lazy." Irina massage the bridge of her nose.

"Sorry." I just look down at my feet and fidgeted. I gave her my best puppy eyes.

"Don't. Give. Me. That. Look. You know it's not working on me this time." Irina stated but I still giving off my cute aura.

"Aww, come on, Irina. Look at her." Leo-nii hugged me and also made a puppy face together with me.

"Sighs.. Fine. But stop that disgusting facial expression and wipe it off. I'll talk to Nono about this."

"Yey!" Me and Leo-nii gleamed and we giggled.

"Mattaku, you both are really alike." Irina commented and started to walk away.

"It's good to see you, Leo-nii!" I hug him.

"Me too, little sister. Good thing we found you safe. We thought that something might happen to you."

"Well, I'm still alive and kicking." I giggled.

"Let's go. The recess time is almost over." Leo-nii offered and we go back to the classroom.

"Sora-chan!!!" Siera glomped towards me and give me her bone crushing hug.

"Si— Siera.. Can't.. Breath" I tried to gasp for air.

"Sorry! Well, it's really nice to see you again! The last time we saw each other is at your—" I quickly covered her mouth and dragged her away to the corner.

"Siera, don't mention anything that's related to our identities." I said as I release my hand covering her mouth.

"Hm? Why?" Siera asked while tilting her head to the side.

"It's because somebody is also a part of it and we don't want to blow our cover, right?"

"Oh.. Oh, that's right! Where's the young heir of the Vongola?" Siera whisper-shouted and look around.

"I heard he's here in this school along with some of his guardians." She whispered.

"Yep."

"Let's go meet him!" She grab my hand and almost drag me somewhere else but I stop her.