Running To You 10th Doctor

It felt like forever. You had been gone for so long. Been separated from your fiancé. The Daleks were taking over. It was a huge mess. You spot the Tardis in a corner.
"My god. Is he back?" You ask yourself. Last time you saw him he proposed and then the cybermen came.
Flashback
"The world! The universe! So many things out there and I want to experience it all with you" The Doctor smiled at you looking out to space. You both sat in the Tardis with the doors opened dangling your legs as you stared at the beautiful planets.
"Well you said yourself you couldn't" You reply in a hushed tone not wanting to cry about it.
"But maybe we can (Y/N). Darling, nothing is impossible" He stated
"If I wanted to go back and save Abraham Lincoln?" You say
"Well that..that's a fixed point in time" He mumbles scratching the back of his neck.
"Exactly" You reply
"We haven't lived for long. The universe is old. Older than me and you combined, we don't know what's to come tomorrow. Everything that happens today happened for a reason. Because it helps plan out tomorrow" The Doctor smiles and takes your hand. He pulls out a pocket watch with the language of Gallifrey on it.
"I found this and every time I get close to you, with this it turns warm and my heart races and stomach cramps" He gives the watch to you.
"Open it" He smiled
You open the watch and when you opened it, it felt like you had a soul again. You remembered everything from Gallifrey to earth. You could feel everything. Hear your own 2 hearts beating.
"Will you marry me (Y/N)?" He asked you.
"Yes Doctor, yes" You smiled.
Next thing you know cybermen hit the Tardis pulling The Doctor away while you were transported back on earth.
End of flashback
"Doctor!" You scream filling your lungs with air you started to run to him.
"Love?" He says turning to see you. He runs to you and only you a big smile on his face. Filling him in your arms and him feeling you in his arms was the best moment ever. He gave you a long kiss touching your foreheads together.
"Let's go save the world eh? And get married after it" You giggle at him.
"Let's do this"