Chapter 6

Today was going to be exciting. I was finally aloud to get up and walk around. My friends came in and helped me out of bed,I took a quick 5 minute shower while they waited for me. When I was ready for the day we went down to the intern locker room (our meet room) and got our scrubs. It was soo cool. I paged all my family to the room so we can get some pictures.while I was waiting I took some pictures with my friends,along with some selfies. Me and Brandon got separate pictures together. It was my new lock screen on my phone.
My family finally came and we got our pictures. And of course,our attempted selfies. Some actually turned out nice,others,not so much. But I liked every single one of them.
Me,Johnny,Brandon,Allyson,and Alexis headed for the cafeteria. We were hungry so we got some food. It was really yummy. After that we just wandered around the hospital. We talked about the dance. I was going with Brandon,and Allyson was going with Johnny. Alexis didn't wanna go with anyone. I couldn't wait.
     I had a lot of fun today. I couldn't wait to do it again tomorrow. I get out tomorrow too. I was tired to my friends brought me back to my room. When everyone left Brandon stayed again. He came up to me and said I can't wait until friday,and hugged me. He then just stayed and played with my hair. I loved it when people play with my hair. Then I fell asleep.
---