Chapter 17

My friends were coming over today. I'm going to show them my guitar playing and singing,my parents said it was a good idea,so I am.
   The door bell rang and I went to get it,my friends came in. I did the same song as last night,they were shocked. When I was done Brandon hugged me. "She's good isn't she" my dad said while smiling. They all said "yeah" at the same time. I laughed and went up stairs to put my guitar away.
   When I came back down my dad was getting ready to leave. He got paged in. I didn't mind,I had friends over,and the house to our selfs. He gave me money for pizza and left.
   We figured out what we were gonna do today. Basically just hang out and eat pizza and watch movies and stuff. It was really hot today,like really hot. So We are going in it.
   We watched the movie "Texas chainsaw" it wasn't scary. My friends got their swim gear dropped off and I went up stairs to get my bikini,my friends are wearing them so I am too(the girls of course).
   I got changed and went down stairs. We orders the pizza. It was about 20 minutes and the pizza arrived. The door bell rang and I went to go answer the door. It wasn't the pizza guy,I feel like I seen him before. I stood there starring until I finally recognized who it was. I was in shock. it was...
---
Cliffhanger! Haha update tomorrow!