Chapter 2

I have skating practice today,I forgot to mention I'm a figure skater
I have a skating competition coming up so we are going over the routine for my solo,and my partner dances.
Uncle mark is taking me,this competition my dad,mom and aunt Callie is going to be the doctors there. My dad for if anyone hits their heads,aunt Callie for if someone falls and breaks something or hurts a bone and mom for just a general doctor and extra help. I can't wait ,it's in 1 week
We are in the car going to the hospital. I can't wait to meet some friends today.
    We get to the hospital and go where all the kids meets each other. I met Alison,Brandon,Alexis,And Johnny. We are kinda a group of friends now. Alison's mom is a nurse. Brandon's aunt is a nurse,Alexis' aunt is a front desk worker and Johnny's dad is a nurse.
   We decided to go down to the cafeteria. I saw aunt Arizona. Yes all my parents friends I call them aunt and uncles cause we are really close. I introduced my friends to her. I must say,Brandon is hot. But ssshhh that's our little secret.
    When we got our lunch it was 12:30. We finished and just hung out for a bit. I texted my uncle mark to see if we could come up and see what he does for work. He said yes and he was on the 4 floor. So we went and got on the elevator and headed up. This week lets workers kids come to work and see what they do and people around them does for work. We got up to the 4th floor and found uncle mark. I hugged him and we stayed for an hour or so. I decided to stay with him as I had to leave soon for practice.
     Me and uncle mark left and went to practice. It was going good so far. I can't wait to do my solo. I'm dancing to focus by Ariana grande. I'm going to be doing kart wheels and front hand springs and stuff(yes on ice,I'm a good skater and practiced a lot) I didn't let mark or any of my family see it,it's a surprise. Uncle mark is going to the competition too,to video tape for the rest of the family.
    I was done practice and texted uncle mark to come get me,I feel asleep on the car ride home,I was tired. When i woke up I was in my bed. He must have lifted me in. I can't wait to see Brandon and the rest of the group tomorrow.
---