Chapter 9

It was Sunday morning,I woke up with a smile on my face,6 days until the 1D concert,but who's counting right?:) I got up and made my way down stairs to get some breakfast. Jackson and April,and aunt Lexi were home. Everyone else was working.
      "morning sweetie" uncle Jackson said. I'm really not a morning person. But this morning I was."morning everyone!,6 days until Harry!" I said. Aunt Lexi and aunt April laughed. Uncle Jackson just looked at me,with a confused look on his face. "6 days until Harry,who's Harry? I thought you went out with Brandon?" Aunt Lexi and April and I all laughed at him harder. After a few minutes he finally caught up,"ohhhh you mean until one direction,I get it now,HAHAHAH" Jackson said,and started to laugh too.
     "I'm going to Starbucks with Brandon,then we are going to the movies." I told aunt Lexi. She nodded and waited for me to leave. "I need money." I added. "Oh,here's 20 bucks?" "That's good","thanks" I said. There was a knock at the door. "That's Brandon,I'll see you tomorrow after work,bye!" I shouted to aunt Lexi.

.

.

.

  *at star bucks*
"Wow,it's so crowded here.whats going on?" I said. Lots of girls screaming. When I looked,I saw THE NIALL HORAN STARTING TO COME OUT OF STAR BUCKs! "AAAGGGHHHHH!" I screamed. Brandon just looked at me."take my phone and when he comes out,take pics of him,and I'm getting a picture with him to" he took my phone and he came out of Starbucks,Brandon started to snap photos of Niall. He came over to me. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Hi,can I take a picture with you?" I asked. "Hey,sure you can sweet heart" I looked at Brandon and he took photos,I took my phone back and Niall took it and took some photos on it of him self,then we took some selfies and he left. Brandon was the best boyfriend ever,he was taking photos on my phone,and he took a video of the whole thing on his phone. He sent it to me and I saved it on my phone. We skipped the movie as I started to cry like crazy and got really excited and looked like a mess,so we started to walk back to mine.

.

.

.
*at my house*
"Why do you look like a mess?what happened?" Jackson said. I couldn't say anything. I showed him the video and all the pictures. I met the Niall horan,I cried. Jackson laughed and pulled me in a hug,"my moms here I gotta go" Brandon said. I hugged him and thanked him for taking the pictures and the video. Then he left. I put all the pictures and the video online. I couldn't believe my eyes. Niall liked them all,this was the best day ever. I cannot wait for Saturday.
---