Chapter 10

*6 days later*
Omg we are finally getting ready for the concert. I couldn't wait. I'm gonna ask Niall if he remembers last week when we met at Starbucks.
  We were all ready and in the car. I couldn't wait. I was nervous that I'm gonna mess up when I meet Harry,like say something embarrassing. My hands were shaking. "You'll be okay,don't worry,you won't make a fool out of your self,I promise." Izzy said. I hoped she was right

.

.
*at the venue*
We got to our seats and sat down. The concert was starting in 10 mins. I couldn't wait. We all got something from the Merch sale. I got a tee shirt,a bracelet,and a hoodie. Everyone else just got a tee or a bracelet. I couldn't wait. 
   It was starting. Everyone was screaming and jumping,including me. Louis appeared first,then Liam,then Zayn,then Niall,then Harry. When I seen them all on stage I started to cry,this was the best night ever. I couldn't wait to meet them. They started to sing what makes you beautiful. While singing that,Harry came over to my section,and starred at me and sang. I was so happy. They then sang little things. My favourite song by them. And they kept singing the songs on their new album. It was perfect.

.

.
*at the meet and greet*
I was the 5th person in line. Correction,we were the 5th group in line. I couldn't wait.
   It was our turn. We followed the crew member down a hall and into a room. When I got into the room. I saw them. They were right there in front of my eyes. "Hey!" They all said. I just stood there crying. I was so happy. "Come here" hey all said. And with that they embraced me into a group hug,Which Made me so excited. We stayed like that for 2 minutes or so. "Hey guys,how are you today"? I asked. They all said good. "Do you want some pictures?" They asked. Obviously I said yea. I got individual pictures with them. And then a group pictures with them. And another group pic with them and my fam. We took group selfies and individual selfies. They were so kind. "Hey I met you in Starbucks the other day" Niall said. It made me feel so happy that he remembered. "Yeah,you remembered" "I always remember meeting fans" he said. I said my final goodbyes and hugged Harry before leaving. I gave my mom my phone while hugging them. She got pictures of me hugging them individually,and a group hug. I got so many pictures. It was amazing.
    We followed the crew member outside and left. That was the best concert ever.
---
I know Zayn isn't in 1D anymore,but he is in this book 😊