Chapter 13

Beep! Beep! Beep! I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. It was 6:15 am. I get up at this time every morning for school,sadly.
    After about 5 minutes of laying in bed thinking about how tired I was,I got up and headed down stairs to get breakfast. Izzy was in the kitchen. "Morning sweetie" she said. I mumbled a quote morning and put my toast in the toaster. I waited for a few minutes until it popped up. I took it out and spread Nutella on it. After that I took my plate to the table and slumped down on the chair and started eating. "Well someone isn't a morning person" izzy said while laughing. "Nope" I said while looking at her,than continued to eat. She left and went up stairs.
   Once I was finished eating I went up stairs to do my morning routine. I was doing my makeup when I got a text. It was from dad.
"Morning sweetie,I have to work so Jo and Alex will bring you to school okay? it said. I texted my dad back saying it was okay and contained to do my makeup. Then i did my hair. Once I was done that I picked out my outfit. I was wearing black leggings,with a grey wool shirt with a big white heat on it.
     Once I was done getting ready I had about 30 minutes before I had to leave. So I read and listened to music.
  Alex came in my room and said it was time to go so I got my bag and left.

-at school-
Thankfully my friends were in my classes. So I met up with them and we went to them. It was boring.
  So I was on the bus going home listening to music. Brandon was sitting with me because he was coming over. Johnny and Alison is on my bus,and Alexis is to they are all coming over. Brandon took one of my ear buds and put it in his ear."sharing is caring" he winked at me while looking straight forward trying to be serious when I started to laugh at him. He them looked at me again and laughed too. It was a fun bus ride.
---