Chapter 27

It was a sunny day today. I finally got the cast off my leg. It's feeling better and no crutches. Thankfully it was just a bad sprain and not a break. I woke up and looked at the time on my phone. It was 10:30 am. I smiled at my lockscreen. It was of me and Harry. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to make some breakfast. My brother was up and sat on the couch. I got my breakfast and sat at the table.
   I didn't think anyone was home only me and my brother but my whole family was home. I was so happy. We were all going to go out around today. We are going to play baseball at the ball park. I can't wait. I'm wearing the jersey uncle mark bought me.
   I was finished my breakfast and went up stairs to get ready. Once I was done getting ready,I walked down stairs where everyone was.they were talking about something. But stopped when I came in. "There's gonna be a surprise today at the ball park" my dad informed me. I want to know what it is so bad.
   We got to the ball park and got situated. "Are you ready for the surprise?" My mom said. Everyone was smiling,even my brother so he must have knew too. I nodded my head. I felt hands on my shoulders.when I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes. The best surprise ever. It was...
---