Chapter 15

(Important A/N at the bottom)
    It was Saturday,we were all at the mall. I wanted to get some new shirts and stuff for the summer,sense summer break is only a few days away. I'm so excited to spend the whole summer with my friends.
   Me,Allyson and Alexis went into Pink for a look around. I got a sweater,and some leggings. Alexis got a new shirt and leggings,and allyson didn't want anything. We walked out to find Brandon and Johnny with some guy,I'm thinking its someone from school. We walked over and they were all laughing. "Oh hey! Brad this is Alexis,Allyson and Liv." I said hi. Then we walked to the phone case booth,I needed a new phone case. "Oh I gotta go guys,my mom just texted,see ya later!" Brad said while walking away.
   We continued to walk to the phone booth and I told them about how my phone case broke,and that I would like to buy 2 more. (One to put on now and a back up one). "Sure,what kind of phone do you have?" The guy asked. His name tag said Derek. So I'm guessing it's his name. "Uh an iPhone 6"I replied. "Alright,this section here is what we have" I looked at the cases. I got a cute glittery one,I'm not sure how protective it is but it was cute. And I got a blue one with flowers on it.

(Glittery one)

(Glittery one)

(Flowery one)     I paid the man and left

(Flowery one)
     I paid the man and left. I texted Callie to see if she was home,but she was working,she said everyone else got called in but uncle Jackson,so I texted him
    He came and got me,I showed him what I got and he said it was nice,we then went home and went outside and played soccer. It was really fun.
---
Sorry I didn't update for a while I was busy. But I updated and I might again today. I might not be able to update until the 18th of June because I have Finals this week 😔 I have them Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. So I have to study all this week. But if I can I will try to get an update. So I might double update today.