Chapter 15

Natsu knew where to find Sting, the rage in his body built up as he thought about what Lucy told him. There was the possibility of him not knowing that she was involved with him, but once he knew, he knew. Natsu walked to the front door, he took a breath, he hasn't been back here in almost a month. He opened the door, walked in slowly, his breath was short and sharp. His mind raced with thoughts, maybe this wasn't a good idea, he thought to himself. 

He quickly looked around the room, searching for Sting. He has to be here, he thought. All eyes where now on him, many stopped their conversations to look at him. Natsu felt very uncomfortable very quickly. He put his hands back in his pockets as everyone just stared at him, like they just saw a ghost walk through the room. 

The snickers and laughs mad him grow angry, everything seemed to advance in slow motion. He searched for Sting in the midst of people. Natsu heard a very familiar laugh, fear embedded itself in his body. 

"Well well well, look what the cold dragged in. I thought you were dead. Actually most of us thought you were dead." Igneel laughed as he came from the hallway. 

Natsu looked at him, he became so submissive in an instant. "Well, sorry to disappoint you. I am alive and breathing."

"I thought he drunk himself to death." One of the gang members shouted out. 

It wasn't uncommon them to shout out rude things to him while his father was around, but it was Igneel's job to cause the most damage. 

Natsu just stood there. His head hung lower, but he was determined not to show any emotion. "Where is Sting?" He looked his father straight in the eye. His body language shifted in an instant, he thought of Lucy and only her. She gave him strength to do anything. 

Igneel saw this display of power from the boy, he shoved him. "Who do you think you are? Trying to muscle me, you got a lot of nerve boy. Sting is more of a son to me than you ever were or are. Get out of my face before I fuck you up." 

Out of the hallway, Sting made his appearance. He leaned on the wall and smiled. Natsu bawled his fists, ready to strike the guy in the face. His father stood between them and took Stings side over his. Natsu looked at both of them. "I will kill you one day." He mumbled.

"Is that right?" Igneel laughed, crossing his arms as he walked to Natsu. "I know you have taken shelter at some bitches house. As a matter of fact you have been living with this girl for quite some time now, isn't that right Sting?"

"Yup, he even nailed her? I have a photo to prove it. Wen I went to visit her earlier, she kissed me. Told me how much she missed me and wanted me." Sting gloated, he didn't care if he lied, he just wanted to hurt him.

Natsu ran past his father, "You're lying." He punched Sting in the face. Sting fell to the floor, Natsu hovered over him and punched him repeatedly in the face. Igneel watched in amusement, until he realized that Sting was losing.

Natsu hand his hands wrapped around his neck, he squeezed, trying very hard to kill him. Igneel hit Natsu over the head then dragged him outside. He quickly recovered, standing to his feet. Igneel and the other rushed outside, huddling around him. They all eyed him like a hawk eyeing his prey, waiting for the signal to kick his ass further.

Sting walked outside, he had a gash in his head and a busted lip. "Do that again and I will end you, you bastard."

Natsu waved him over, "Come over here and we will see about that threat." All he saw was red at this point he was ready to end it. He wasn't sure if what he said was true or not, but he hoped it wasn't.

Sting walked past the huddle of people. "But before I continue with my promise, I want you to hear something."

"What is it?" Natsu growled.