L I A R ~Sasuke Uchiha~

This One-shot inspired by this song.....  

(NAME) POV

It has been about 3 years since I last saw and broke up with the Sasuke Uchiha. I sigh as Sasori and Deidara continue to bicker about art.....

" Art is an explosion un!!"

"Tch! Art is eternal!"

" EXPLOSION!!"

"ETERNAL!!"

Another sigh from me....

" (NAME)!!" They suddenly call my name, catching me off guard.

" TELL HIM THAT ART IS(AN) ETERNAL/EXPLOSION!!!" They yell/ask me.

" EH???!!!"

"Damn it.....now we lost them..." I grumble angrily as I walked beside Itachi.

I glance up at him and see him staring right at me. I jump slightly at his intense gaze.

I hesitate a bit " W-What is it?"

He then turns to fully face me, " You had a relationship with my little brother...right?"

I stare blankly at him. " Eh....?"

I scratch my head and turn to my side, " Well I used to until he dumped me 3 years ago....."

I then feel his hand caress my cheek slightly.."Hmph.....such a waste...."

I slightly raise an eyebrow, as he chuckled down at me.

" My little brother must be stupid for dumping you.....dumping a beautiful girl away....such a waste," He says as he leans forward.

I froze in shock.....

I wanted to push Itachi away but my body wouldn't let me.....I could feel his breath on my lips. As his lips were about to touch mine a slender arm grabs me from my waist and drags me away from Itachi.

Eh?

I slowly looked behind me and see the man of my dreams, the same man you loved me, tendered me, chased me, tamed me, and the same man.....who broke my heart.....

"Sa....suke..?"

He glared at Itachi with hate as he darted his sword at Itachi, who looked blankly at him. I thought I imagen it but I saw Sasuke's onyx eyes that held......Jealousy?

I snap out of my daze and tried to push Sasuke away...even though I didn't want to.

"L-Let go of me!! Sasuke!!" I shriek out and tried to rip myself out of his warm hold that I longed wanted. But that only caused him to hold me more firmly.

"Sasuke!!"

I......I didn't want to see him!! Not what he did to me 3 years ago!! He broke me!! Heart, body and soul!! I couldn't!! I just can't!! It reminds me of the wonderful memories I had with him!! Yet my body won't respond to me!! Why?! Why do I love him so much!!??

I could feel him taking me away from Itachi. And I tried to get away from him.

Well, that is until he roughly threw me on the floor. I glare up at him.

" You bastard!! What do you want!?" I yell out at him as he stared at me in hurt?

" (Name)....." The way he called my name send sparks down my spine. I held my head slightly while looking down, and let my tears come out.

"Why? Why don't you leave me alone...?" I asked quietly. Expecting harsh words come out of his mouth, but instead, his next words shocked me....

"Because I love you (Name)...."

I shook my head...." Liar...." I whisper so low not making him hear what I say.

"What?" He asked again raising an eyebrow slightly.

" YOU LIAR!!!" I scream out, startling him slightly.

" Huh? I'm no----" I cut him off....

" YOU'RE A LIAR!!! YOU DON'T LOVE!! YOU NEVER DID!! YOU USED ME!! YOU THINK I'LL FORGET WHAT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO??!!" I asked harshly.

"........" He stayed silent, but I continued.

" YOU LEFT ME! YOU NEVER WHERE THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU!! YOU LIED TO ME!! THOSE MEMORIES WE MADE TOGETHER WAS ALL FAKE!! FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! YOU LIAR!! YOU'RE A BIG LIAR!!-----" I stop and let my tears stream down my face as I gave him a pained look.

" Don't say you love......when you don't mean it......I don't need your lies...." I finally say as I break down into tears.

" I do mean it......I love you...." He says as he gets closer to me.

" I always had......I always think about you, I always yearn for your touch....everything...." He pulls me into a hug.

" Liar....." I whisper out....

" But I did lie when I said I hated you....I lied what I said 3 years ago......" He confesses. As my eyes widen in shock.

" I just.....did not want you to get dragged along with my selfish needs of my revenge....so I had to lie to you...." He trailed off as he caress my cheek and gave me a sweet and passionate kiss.

" You could have just told me..." I trail off and looked at my side.

" Don't get near him ever again....." He says sternly as I chuckle in response.

"Hm~? Are you jealous?" I asked slyly with a smirk on my face. He glares at me while looking away.

"No......"

" Don't worry you know I belong to you...." I say as I give him a quick peck on the cheek.

" You are my big fat liar......Sasuke...."

(A/N: I don't know but maybe Sasuke is OOC in this chapter? AND ALSO, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A JEALOUSY ONE-SHOT!! STUPID ME!!"

AND REMEMBER IF YOU WANT A REQUEST~ COMMENT BELOW~!!

~CIAO~!!