Too Short ~Levi Ackerman~

"She's late...."

His keen eyes snap at his watch, noticing that 5 minutes has pass...and still no sign of you...

He grumbles a bit, taking a sip of the coffee he has already ordered himself at the coffee shop where he was suppose to meet you for a so called 'date'. His annoyed aura slightly terrified a male beside him...

"Just what is taking her so long...?!"

Just as he is about to take out his phone to text you when a sudden shadow looms over him. Levi stops and peers whoever towered over him...annoyed as a matter of fact. But he relaxes once he sees who it was...

"Sorry Levi..! The bus came in late...!!" You speak, faced flush while cold sweat drips on your face, it was clear for him that you were running. Just the thought of you running to meet him made him perk up slightly...besides...waiting for you as you come in with a cute outfit he choose for you was totally worth it....not like he'll admit it to you anyway.

"Tch...next time I'll ditch you," He says, trying so hard not to chuckle at the terrified look you gave him. You pout slightly as you notice the mischievous glint in his eyes...knowing well that Levi was just teasing you.

"Very funny," You faked laugh, sitting down to order a drink for yourself.

Without notice, your skirt slightly lifts up...exposing your legs a bit too much.

This caught the attention of both Levi and the male besides him....

Levi was able to see clearly at your legs in which he enjoyed to caress whenever you two were alone...he sipped his coffee as he enjoyed the view...

"Woah..." Levi heard the male beside him breathe out...making him snap to his direction...a murderous aura surrounding Levi.

The male noticed this and quickly looks away, catching your attention slightly. You peer over to where Levi sat--which was in front of you--whom was glaring daggers at the male beside him.

"What's up?" You say, only to irk Levi more than intended.

Levi snaps his glare to you, slamming his coffee on the table which rattled by the brute force...

"Now what?" You thought to yourself, peering over at the male whom now trembles from Levi's wrath...