Different ~Gon Freecs~

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY TRIGGER SOME READERS...GOOD LUCK

~

You trembled in fear as your fearful eyes lock with lifeless ones from none other than Gon himself...

You couldn't believe it...

You lay there, your beautiful dress and blouse that you wore for your date with none other than your boyfriend...was ruined...

Tears stream down your terrified look....

The only question that rang through your vacant head was...

Why me?

~°~°

It all started when you began to date your boyfriend...and suddenly Gon began to act quite....strange...

You would notice that distinct glint in his eyes whenever he saw the two of you together...but the moment you lay your eyes on him, he would quickly smile at you....and of course...you didn't further question this...

But deep down...there was something off with that fearful gaze that runs your blood cold...it scared you for the most...

But now...it was too late....you knew Gon had a thing for you...but your merely saw him as a younger brother...

Now here you are, lying down trembling as your fearful gaze lands on your dead boyfriend, his body parts lying all over you as his blood was splattered everyone on the concrete floor, tainting the floor with beautiful red...

"W-Why?!! Why did you do this!!??"

Gon looks over at you, a single tear streaming down the boy's insanity face...

"I love you too much to let you go...."