Chapter 34 - Lockdown. Showdown. Fall Down. (Chelsea POV)

A/n: Not Edited. Sorry for the long wait. I've been uber busy helping my mom and I was too tired to even type (LOL) and when I tried to I ended up falling asleep sitting up. Anyways, here is the next update :) 

Chapter 34 – Lockdown. Showdown. Fall down. (Chelsea POV)

"Let me get this straight," Helen Hayes spits, her eyes darting between Grant and I, "You are decided on moving forward, going to punish Kiley, but not Tristan or Sawyer, but before you do that, you want him," she points a finger at Grant, her face pinched as though she's sucked on a lemon.

"You want him to see if she's crazy? Because that's what he does! He speaks with those abused – r-reject-"

"You're walking a very thin line Helen..." I warn interrupting her.

Marlon, shakes his head, "You have my-"

"Over my dead body, Luna," Helen spits, and tired of the woman, I huff, blitzing her taking her to Logan's concrete room my hand out I place them on her head as I pull out the memories that I want removed. Anything revolving around the island, leaving her memories of her children and Marlon alone, I remove from her memory before leaving Helen in the concrete room alone. Decided, fed up completely, I teleport back to Grant, Marlon and Jack.

"Where is-" Marlon starts to demand, but stops him self before he can get the words out that I know he's thinking, screaming loudly. Is she dead? No Luna would not just kill my Helen. What – why could she not just listen to me? Marlon berates himself silently, why did they not listen?

I knew what I would do now, the plan that came to me easily while having breakfast at Grant's place. I only spend twenty-second in the room with Grant, Jack and Marlon before heading back to Gabriel's tech room, looking for something he had mentioned before. Searching in the top draws, I ignore the surveillance pens, rings, the bracelets and necklaces as well, grabbing the earrings.

Along with those, I grab the fake documentations, specifically, Helen, that we've been making, since we've arrived on the island. Next, I go to the safe, taking out four grand, and with all my supplies, I return to Helen in the concrete room. The earrings, fake documentation and money in a bag, I throw them at Helen's feet.

"There are a pair of earrings in that bag, put them on, and never take them off," I ignore her ranting, forcing my will on her. To her great displeasure, Helen crouches down, picking up the bag and fishing out the earrings, to put them on. Nonno, I want every adult and child over the age of fourteen to be brought to the auditorium in the next five minutes.

"What is the money for Luna?" Helen questions, her hands at her ear, putting in the second stud. I cock my head to the right, observing Helen, before I place one hand on her and bring her to the auditorium, "stand here, do not speak to anyone," I order. Going to the table on stage facing the rows of blue chairs, I sit down as slowly, the island people trickle into the room, murmuring amongst themselves.