Chapter 43 - Hornets Nest (Orion Lacoste POV) Pt. 3

So... it's been a whileee.... I advise everyone to just maybe reread the last ten chapters so you get refreshed with these characters again. I'm going to be updating here as well as Loving Ashlynn so be patient. 

Also I added all the pictures of who is who at the bottom to help refresh your memories :) bye... 

Chapter 43 – Hornets Nest (Orion Lacoste POV) Pt. 3

"Sir," I'm nudged, immediately sitting up, "We've landed," the –human – stewardess says, leaning over me, waiting for her breasts to just give my face a nice wash. Scrunching my nose in distaste at her over used perfume, "Are your breasts helping you wake me as well?" I gripe, not meeting her eye, dismissing her.

Stephen was waiting on the tarmac, sunglasses hiding the seriousness in his eyes, but the tight jaw is the reminder that I was exiting the plane alone.

Without the package – Tessa.

As instructed one man stayed back to keep an eye on the package, but eventually, she would pay the price that Stephen would not let fall on his Ivy or Josephine.

That sacrifice needed to be completed. Esteban would not rest until one of Stephen's children was given to him.

A sign of good faith that they had a truce – gaining money was not enough.

"Let me see this fucking watch," He shouts pushing off the car and removing his shades to inspect the dainty little cuff. "She expects me to believe that this can kill someone?" Stephen says angrily.

She knew things that she shouldn't but, at the same time, it was not enough for what was going to come down over her and everyone in that house.

Isaac Jones was going to take the first hit.

"A fucking bangle," he snaps, sliding into the car. Following we stay silent heading back to his home where my own wife and children currently were. Just as we turn onto our private driveway, his phone rings, "it's done," I hear before the call is ended.

Stephen chuckles, easing back into the seat, "Let's see how long it takes before they find my man and throw the package into his hands." I smile; Sawyer did not know the connections we had.

Exiting the car we can hear the collective joy of our children echoing from the backyard. Heading to us straightaway Josephine's' blonde wisps of hair dance in the wind as she jumps up into Stephen's embrace. Her screech brings the rest of our children and wives.

Relieved to see me, my wife rushes over to me, her heels clicking against the concrete. "Baby," she calls as my arms wrap around her waist just lifting her off the ground and burying my face in her neck.

Our reunion is cut short when Stephen calls the grandparents to come and gather our kids while we speak privately.

"You have to get her Stephen," Jara warns her voice shaking; fear thick, "that family cannot have one of our daughters."

Stephen and I nod.

"You know Josephine or Ivy will have..." her eyes goes misty, "We are werewolves, they are werejaguars, they cannot have them. All their life would amount to is pain," Jara reminds Stephen.

"Sweetheart, Ivy and Josephine are safe," he promises, calming her nerves, "Once the package is handed over, the agreement will be enforced," I believe him. Jara searches his gaze, looking for just a hint of fear or false promise.

There is none.

"I won't let some human undermine what has been in the talks for months now. This is what has been agreed upon," he further tries to ease Jara's worry.